• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Involved in a hit and run, other driver lying to her insurance Insurance

    Involved in a hit and run, other driver lying to her insurance Insurance


    Involved in a hit and run, other driver lying to her insurance

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Question about car insurance. My girlfriend and I were involved in a hit and run last week (she was driving in her car). We were at a stoplight and when the light turned green we went ahead and some lady coming from our left did not stop for the red light and hit us from the side. We weren't able to see her as we had a Jeep on our left that was blocking the view of her, but the guy in the Jeep honked, and that was enough for my gf to stop accelerating and break, but she still hit the front of my gf's car swiping the front bumper off between other pieces. Luckily we were both okay and nothing happened to us. We tried to go over the lady's car but she fled the scene as soon as she saw us coming. We then called 911 and got the police to come and help us out. Got the police report filed and got a description of the car and they arrested her about 30 min later. We had the guy of the Jeep come around and corroborate our story, as well as another witness that also corroborated the story. Fast-forward to today, and my gf's insurance called saying that the other lady told her insurance that she had a green light and that we had run over a red light, pretty ridiculous considering we were at a stop for 30+ sec and obviously only went ahead because we had a green light (as did the Jeep). My gf has been at work during this, but now she also just got a call from the other lady's insurance and told them that she was at work and couldn't talk at the moment.

    Should my gf even talk to the other people's insurance? What is the best course of action for us to take here? just wait for the insurances to look at the police report and fix it between them?

    Edit: Location is California

    submitted by /u/Caliser
    [link] [comments]

    Uk vehicle insurance hike??

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    So, will be moving into a new rented place in about a month and just scouting the compare sites of theres much of a change in premiums. I (25) have a 125cc bike which I paid £450 for the year back in feb. And now it's hiked to back over £1000 even staying at my current address. And my living partner (23) has a car which I just checked for too, he paid £2000 back in jan as he just passed (fiesta st I know theyre gonna be high), and its hiked up to almost £6000 sometimes and im just resolutely baffled by this. Is this just because of the lockdown and everything has hiked up? There is half as many insurers giving quotes too. If he goes direct via his insurer to change address will they ask him to pay basically another £4000 for not even a full year? Need a little bit of help tbh D: Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Ramu822
    [link] [comments]

    [Ohio] My car was towed by a private towing company while it was parked on a public street (near a private lot, but not in it). I retrieved my car from the impound lot and it was damaged. What can I do? HELP!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I went outside this afternoon to see that my car was missing. Naturally, I called around and I found it had been towed by a private towing company that my apartment uses. I currently live in OH.

    I was parked on a public street, which connects to a private lot for the apartment complex. I was fully on the public street and no part of my car was in the apartment's lot.

    When I went to retrieve my car, I noticed that the front bumper had been struck and damaged at some point in the last 24 hours (likely related to the towing or the events leading up to it).

    I got my car back and now I am not sure what to do. Can my apartment complex use a private towing company to tow my car from a public street? What should I do about the damage on my car? I am not sure who hit the car, but it is likely related to the towing.

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/tameimpala25
    [link] [comments]

    Are Insurance Companies Sweating Right Now?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Only posting here out of curiosity, but I was thinking with all the looting and property damage going on around the US right now with the riots, are insurance companies worried about losing a lot of money since they'll presumably have to pay out tons of claims? Or would this be something a mega-insurer could handle without taking a big hit to profits? Thanks

    submitted by /u/OhMyLemon
    [link] [comments]

    Insurance denied my claim because the agent put in the wrong start date

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    On May 19, I made the decision to buy renters insurance through Progressive, which I later found out was Homestyle in Nevada where I live. Originally I wanted to see if my pay dates could match up with my car insurance payment date but it didn't seem to work that way so I bought a policy, paid what was owed and was told by the agent that I was covered immediately. I didn't think much more about it until this past Wednesday when my brand new bike was stolen. I made a claim and a day later an agent called to tell me that they were denying my claim because my policy hadn't started yet. He said if this was a mistake, I should call Customer Services to get the date backlogged. After waiting for an hour or so, I finally got a hold of someone from Customer Services, who said that the agent put in the wrong start date, but they would only be able to backlog the starting date of my policy to tomorrow. Is there anything I can say or do to change this?

    submitted by /u/I-Know-a-Fish22
    [link] [comments]

    Do car insurance companies go by date of arrest or day of conviction?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    I'm shopping for an insurance policy on my car and one of the questions I've seen most companies ask is if I've had a traffic conviction in the last 3 years. If I go by arrest date, then it's been past 3 years. If I go by my conviction date, I wont be good until this september.

    Edit: I live in Tennessee.

    submitted by /u/rcarmack1
    [link] [comments]

    Hail damage on my car, I'm reasonably expecting a total loss, best course of action from there?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    More context, I'm in college 2 and a half years out from graduation. Its paid off, 2015 modeled vehicle. All that out there, my car has never been in any major accidents, about 45k miles on it, but the hail damage is extensive on basically every exterior panel, the windshield, and sideview motor housing is cracked. It drives just fine but I'm suspecting this to end in a total loss from my insurance. The deal is, I'm really not in a position to enter under a new car loan right now until college is over unless my other options are even worse. If it goes worst case scenario, is it worth it to go through the process to have it rebuilt titlewise and use whatever money is offered to deal with the worst of the damage? Or am I setting myself up for an extremely difficult time getting it insured with high premiums? For what it's worth I dont really care how much it will resell for in the long run, it just needs to be viable for a couple more years

    submitted by /u/magicmasta
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the discount of Nationwide's car insurance.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I need to renew my car insurance by 6/5. The insurance is from Nationwide. I got a new bill that is almost the same price with last time. That is a half year policy, and the price is about $550.

    I hear some rumor that because of COVID-19, everyone stay at home, we could get a cheaper deal? Also, I got a email from Nationwide a month ago. It said it would refund me $50 since COVID-19. But I didn't receive it. Plus, I have a 30% discount of SmartRide. That is an app to track how the driver drive. It will track several months, and then it might give a discount if the driver drive safety. But I still get the same price of the bill. How could I use the discount?

    I live in Fort Collins, CO.

    submitted by /u/LockeLin
    [link] [comments]

    MN Progressive Insurance

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I have an instruction permit and have not yet started to learn to drive but will do soon. My wife has car insurance with Progressive.

    We were looking at adding me to the car insurance policy and bundling with renters insurance, I believe my wife said it comes out at the same cost!

    I was wondering when learning to drive should I have my own car insurance or is learning to drive from my wife whilst she is in the car suffice from an insurance perspective.

    submitted by /u/Happyhap44
    [link] [comments]

    Coordination of benefits for newborn in the first 30 days with two plans

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Hi there! (Location: US/NY state).

    My partner had a healthy delivery 3 weeks ago, and everyone, parents and newborn are now home and healthy. The claims from the hospital are slowly getting to us (several claims in the tens of thousands) and I am trying to understand how Coordination Of Benefits would work in our case.

    • Mom and Dad have two different employer-sponsored insurance
    • Mom's plan (high deductible) provides coverage for newborn for the first 30 days.
    • Dad's plan (low deductible, high premiums) provides coverage for the newborn for the first 60 days.
    • Dad's date of birth is before Mom's date of birth in the year (regarding the "birthday rule").

    The hospital is now billing Mom's insurance only, and Mom's insurance automatically added the newborn to her plan. I called and they mention that this is because of the 30 days that are covered anyway.

    Mom's insurance already processed claims for the newborn of $25,000 or above and paid almost entirely up to some coinsurance. (How hospitals can bill such amount for 2 nights of stay for a healthy newborn, a few tests and a few hours at the nursery is beyond me, but that's another story).

    Here are some questions from Dad's worried mind (thanks a lot for your help if you have been through similar events...):

    1. My understanding is that no matter which plan we eventually add the newborn to, the newborn will be covered by two plans during the first 30 days. This is automatic after we give each other plan's information to each insurance, and the insurances will contact each other to coordinate the benefits. Correct?
    2. Regarding the claim of $25,000 already processed, according to the "birthday rule" Dad's insurance should process the claim first. Will the already processed claim be reprocessed according to the "Birthday Rule" during Coordination Of Benefits? I somewhat worry that Dad's coverage will not be as good as how Mom's plan already processed this expensive claim, because of possible out-of-network provider. Is there any risk that, after Coordination Of Benefits, we will eventually pay more than the coinsurance from the already processed claim under Mom's plan?
    3. Is the automatic 30 days or 60 days coverage free of charge? If the newborn stays 30 or 60 days only on a parent's plan, premium will have to be paid for those 30 or 60 days?
    4. Our choice now is to pick which plan to add the newborn to, Mom's or Dad's. If the newborn is healthy until the rest of the year, most if not all of the care to the newborn would have been provided during the first 30 days. My understanding is that regarding the first 30 days, our choice of which plan to add the newborn barely matters: newborn is covered under both plan during the first 30 days and we cannot undo this.
    5. In case we choose to add newborn to Dad's plan, Mom's insurance will not retroactively take back the newborn coverage they provided for the first 30 days?
    6. The more I read about Coordination Of Benefits here and elsewhere, it appears a positive thing and we should always be better off after both plans processed the claim and coordinated benefits, rather than a single plan processing the claim. Is that correct or are there notable exceptions to keep in mind?

    Thanks so much for reading up to this point. Thinking this through for the first time is byzantine especially given our current sleepless nights..!

    Previous related posts:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Insurance/comments/8bv8h1/coordination_of_benefits_for_newborn_child/

    submitted by /u/fewijk
    [link] [comments]

    I bought a car with a cracked windshield. What are the chances I can get my insurance to cover the cost of replacement?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I have hagerty insurance, and I feel like it's a bit of a safety concern. Is this something that insurance may cover, or at least contribute some portion of money to replace it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/shanebagel
    [link] [comments]

    Collision w/ airbags deployed but vehicle not totaled. What could I have done differently?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    US/TX

    A driver failed to yield on a left turn in front of me leading to a front-end collision. Other driver was ticketed on the scene. My vehicle was a 2015 Tesla Model S. Driver steering and knee airbags deployed. Other driver's insurance was a TX-only farm mutual company, with nearest office 90 miles away.

    Collision was on a Friday AM, so no insurance activities took place until the following week. Initially called my own carrier, asking if I was better to open a claim on my policy to have the vehicle totaled and have them pursue subrogation, but the agent assigned the claim stated "you'll pay your deductible, we may or may not total it, you may or may not get your deductible back from subrogation, and if the value of your vehicle is greater than their PD limit, you'll need another claim on your underinsured coverage, which will increase your renewal premiums if we retain you." Based on that advice, left the ball in third-party insurance's court.

    After tows to multiple repair shops, delays in estimates, revision from OEM to refurb pieces without my knowledge or approval, it was 25 days before appraiser had approved a repair estimate. Due to parts availability, additional damages uncovered, and incorrect parts ordering/delivery, it was an additional 94 days from estimate to return of my vehicle.

    TX allows diminished value, so given I was know driving a CarFax-branded "airbag deployed" vehicle, pursued DV. Between bad-faith negotiating, dirty legal tactics and stalling tactics, it was 371 days from getting the vehicle back to having a DV payment deposited.

    All told, between rental, repair, DV and legal fees, the other insurance company spent more than the total value of my vehicle (and more than the PD limit of the other driver, which as it turned out, was less than the value of my car) and took nearly 500 days to resolve.

    Question: What could I have done from the start to lead the situation to a total of my vehicle? Anything? Or does a stubborn third-party insurance company mean I am/was/will always be at their mercy? Did my insurance provide me accurate info on if I had used my own policy? When I tried contacting the TX Dept of Insurance for help with the third-party company, I was told "we only involve ourselves when you have issues with the company you are contracted with."

    TL;DR - Other driver ticketed, airbags deployed. My insurance suggested I was best going with third-party, but third-party drug feet on repairs to the tune of 120 days, and drug feet on DV payout to the tune of 370 days. How could I have gotten a totaled vehicle and payout in the first week or so?

    EDIT: I should add, when I sought the expert diminished value appraisal, the appraiser mentioned "this should have been totaled, I'm really surprised at the numbers they put forward." So that reinforced, rightly or wrongly, my mindset from the start of the process.

    submitted by /u/NeverRedditedYet
    [link] [comments]

    Florida 4-40 test - Help!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    So I have been unemployed for a couple months due to coronavirus. I was recently hired by a State Farm agent but I have to complete the 4-40 course and pass the test before I can officially start. I have always struggled in school so I started talking to a therapist a couple months ago about the possibility of me having ADHD or another learning disability. I lost my health insurance so I haven't been able to continue to get the help I need. I'm being pressured into completing this course ASAP and I am struggling horribly. There's a 5 question quiz after each section but some sections have 40+ pages of notes, so how is that preparing me for the test? I'm not retaining much information even with studying and I'm terrified I'm going to fail the final exam. I had to pay $250 out of pocket and won't be reimbursed until I've been working for 90 days. If I fail that's just money down the drain and I still won't have a job. I'm not taking the state test but a Final Exam at the institution I'm attending. I have 2 hours to complete 100 multiple choice questions and pass with a 70% minimum. If anyone has taken the 4-40 test in Florida please give me an idea of what to expect. Do you think I can pass if I have my notes on hand? Is it mostly just scenarios? Any insight is appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/had93
    [link] [comments]

    Home owners coverage for riot damage - Minneapolis

    Posted: 29 May 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have a rental property in MPLS that is a block away from one of the police precinct buildings. The location hasn't been protested / rioted yet, but many shops and residents are taking precautions in case things move towards us and boarding up windows. My current tenants have renters insurance as well if that makes any difference.

    My question is what should I look for in my policy that will say if I am covered for damage caused by protesters / rioters, and is there additional coverage is should look into buying now?

    I've reached out to my insurance agent, but haven't heard anything back as I'm sure they're swamped with everything going on.

    Thanks in advance!

    Update - my insurance guy got back to me and confirmed I'm covered under vandalism. Took him nearly 3 days to respond to me because he's swamped with claims, which is completely understandable for the situation.

    submitted by /u/B-Georgio
    [link] [comments]

    Being sued for a car accident from 2018

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    So, early June 2018 I was in an at fault accident traveling roughly 8 mph according to Allstate's drivewise device where I accidentally rear ended the other driver in Massachusetts. No airbags were deployed and we seemed fine after exchanging information, a police officer stopped briefly to ask if either of us needed a tow and we both said no because both still ran fine, so no police report was filed. My father and I both filed a claim with the insurance company the day of the accident and submitted all of the relevant information.

    Fast forward until yesterday, my father got an email from the insurance company requesting he sign a document stating that we don't have umbrella coverage (since we don't) and that the other insurance company/ driver just declined a settlement of 100,000$. We had gotten some wind that we were getting sued a couple of months after the accident but heard nothing since. We both had a feeling that the other driver is fluffing up the claim to extract as much money they can. The accident seemed so minor at the time so i'm finding it hard to believe that six figure numbers are being brought up.

    For context, this was my first accident since I started driving 5 years prior. Could we lose our house over this? Could we be forced to pay six figures out? Iv'e never been in this situation and i'm losing sleep because of it now.

    Sorry if the post seems all over the place, Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Thorium44
    [link] [comments]

    Water Damage From Leaking Shower Window

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! Had some loose tiles in my shower and thought I'd give it a go on replacing them. Took down the old tile and sheet rock behind it and noticed the loose tiles were caused by the area around the window in the shower leaking. Tore everything down to the studs and saw a few studs needed to be replaced which is something I know how to do so I went ahead and did that, they were wet and soft to the touch. Having noticed it was leaking round the tub to the subfloor I took the tub out and pulled up a couple of floor tiles to see if there was any more damage. Well there was a lot, a lot of the subfloor is rotting a (original subfloor to the house which was built in 1900) and there are pockets up mold growing. I've taken lots of pictures along the way and have called our insurance adjuster who said we have a claim but depending on how rotted the wood was it might be not be covered because it could be from "a lack of maintenance". We try to take as good of care as we can on our house and had all the siding replaced a little less than 2 years ago and our contractor who was supposed to be looking out for any gremlins and report them to us but never mentioned any rotting wood in the master bathroom so I'm guessing its from that. Our contractor warranties his work for 1 year. Normally this would be easier to catch but not behind tile. What photos would be most helpful to upload to provide to our adjustor in the hopes of getting this rapidly approved? Its the weekend and COVID time, so I want to try to be efficient with effective photos.I don't want to waste their time with all our renovation photos. Just curious on the best way to move forward with the insurance claim and hoping to help our adjustor help us. GA, United States (Edit adding location)

    submitted by /u/RedPilot51
    [link] [comments]

    Motorcycle accident on private property (no police report)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I wrecked my motorcycle early this week while on vacation (trailered bike out to the vacation destination) when leaving a rural out of state business. The business had a very steep driveway leading out of it and on the way out my rear brakes completely failed, front brake was not enough to stop the bike thus I had to steer it towards a dirt/rock hill on the side of the drive. The front tire caught and the bike flipped over a couple times. I never called the police to report the incident. We brought the trailer over and loaded the wrecked bike on it. I came home from the location the following morning as I was very sore and well the bike not being operational.

    I called my insurance Thursday to file a claim, they took the details along with my asking for my friends contact info.. They called back today asking again if I did a police report and that it might be required. Are police reports always required for insurance claims? I was the only person involved in the accident. I just got the bike the previous week so still need to get title in my name (State of Michigan DMV is closed until June 1 so Michigan is sort of in limbo mode for title transfers since the start of COVID19 shutdowns). Insurance also asked what I paid for the bike (2018 model I bought used but with cash) and asking for a bill of sale the previous owner never gave me (I do still have his contact information)

    submitted by /u/dingle__berries
    [link] [comments]

    Covered California Health Insurance help?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    hi all, i was looking for a preventative emergency health care plan as i am now unemployed and I started viewing Covered CA. I used their auto help search for a "just in case" plan and I couldn't find anything below 350$/month. even all the bronze plans were 350$ and up. is this right? any suggestions? i think my COBRA will be 350$ so i guess ill be forced to stay on that? i dunno. the best i could find was an OSCAR Bronze for 320$/month. I've never heard of Oscar. I'm shocked. i thought there would be many more reasonable options? any tips? thank you!

    submitted by /u/Magnolia1008
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best health insurance for an international student moving to California?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm Callum, currently 17 and living in the UK. I'm planning on moving to California next year to study, and then hopefully stay after I've graduated.

    I have Crohn's disease, and I'm currently on Remicade. This treatment is an infusion which I have every 6 weeks, it costs around $4000 every-time. The manufacturer of Remicade offer a care plan, you submit your itemised bill to them, they will then load money onto a debit card where they will pay for the deductible fee's that you would of had to pay. I basically just have to pay for the insurance premium every month, GP visits etc.

    What would be the best insurance for me to use?

    submitted by /u/callumwood999
    [link] [comments]

    CAIB 2 Study Tips

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Hey there I am studying to get my Canadian Level 2 Insurance License and studying for my CAIB 2 exam. Has anybody else taken this exam and can offer any good study tips or what the exam is like? Thanks

    submitted by /u/pennepasta14
    [link] [comments]

    Total Loss Car Insurance claim INJUSTICE

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    So my brother was involved in an accident that lead to our car to total loss. Our Hyundai Elantra 2016 got rear-ended by another vehicle so police was their and police report was also filed. The other person was declared at-fault in this situation and after the appraisal of the vehicle in our dealership, they determined that car was totaled, which basically just means that the repair cost is higher than the car itself. The other guy's insurance has offered us an amount that is, to me, unacceptable because we are paying off a car that we plan to use for a long time and now it was totaled and we need to start all over again and pay off another car. We have spoken to a lawyer already and he said he can't do anything about it if my brother wasn't hurt that much, which he isn't but he is still under observation and will potentially have CT scan appointment at one point. So I searched more information and see if there is something I can do for the inconvenience it caused us and stumbled upon an appraiser talking about "Diminished Value". I'm not sure what to do now so that's why I'm here to ask advise on what I can do for my situation.

    submitted by /u/chrislugz
    [link] [comments]

    Had house winterized. Pipe apparently burst anyway. Insurance? What now? Any advice? (VT)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    So this is maybe a little complicated. The situation:

    1. We own a property in Vermont that has two houses on one lot.
    2. House #1 is rented out.
    3. We had been living in house #2 but left last October. We didn't know if/when we would return so we didn't rent it out.
    4. Thinking that we likely would rent it out we looked into changing our home insurance to a rental policy. However, the policy we turned up would only apply if both houses were rented out. Because we were preserving the option for ourselves to return, we didn't want to rent out house #2 and so didn't switch the policy.
    5. As it seemed like we would stay gone through winter we hired a handyman to winterize house #2 to avoid having to heat a vacant building. We have a receipt from him.
    6. We had a realtor run by today because we're thinking about selling the place. She discovered a leak. I'm 1000 miles away and so I can't say for sure but it's almost certainly a burst pipe. She sent some photos and the damage looks significant-- mold, drywall repair, etc. Not good.

    We've pretty bummed and kind of at a loss as to what to do.

    1. Should we go after the guy who we hired to winterize the place? I'm not there and so don't know where he made a mistake but it looks pretty likely that he did. Because he did make a mistake I'm not excited about the prospect of having him do the repairs.
    2. Despite the fact that we were not actively living there, should our home insurance cover us? This is a concerning question given what we learned in searching for a rental policy-- in that policy the house had to be occupied. We haven't switched our residency so that property is legally our home for practical purposes though it's empty of furniture, etc.
    3. Should we hire a plumber to go check it out before taking any other action? It occurs to me to be a good idea to get a disinterested party on the ground before reaching out to either the insurer/the would-be winterizer because I'm not there and can't easily return.

    Any other advice? We're frustrated by having taken steps to cover our bases and yet finding ourselves facing a terrible bill if for whatever reason insurance doesn't back us up. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/holderbolder
    [link] [comments]

    Unsure of accident

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    3 days ago I was involved in an accident on the highway where I believe I was cut off. What I mean by believe is I can't 100% remember what happened leading up to the accident. This being my first accident I was stressing out and because everything happened so quickly I'm having trouble remembering the incident. when I reported the accident I stated that he had changed lanes and braked hard, therefore causing me to swerve onto the shoulder of the highway to avoid him, and I said I was 100% unsure if he was established in the lane or not. The thing that's worrying me is I can't remember if he was in my lane to begin with or if he had switched lanes right when he braked (not giving me enough time to separate my car from his). The damage on my vehicle (a large scratch from the front right bumper to the rear of the back right door) and their vehicle (a scratch on his left rear bumper) suggested that my story makes sense and his doesn't. He explained to his insurance that I had rear ended him in the lane while there was heavy traffic, and insurance decided that I was not at fault and he was. With that being said I recounted the accident as well as I could to the adjuster, and I'm worried of what repercussions there would be if he gets video footage of the accident and it shows he was well in my lane before the accident. Sorry for the rambling mess

    submitted by /u/Niydal_Wave
    [link] [comments]

    Car insurance question with Geico

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Hello I am part of my alumni association which gives us 15% off with Geico. But it wasnt listed on my discounts under my policy and when I called they said that it's there, but I already have the max amount of discounts applied, therefore it doesn't count. Is this true, and if not is there anything I can do to get the extra 15%?

    submitted by /u/ltengineer7
    [link] [comments]

    Rock debris broke AC - $800 fix - worth filing a claim?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    My AC went out and they won't cover it under warranty due to "rock damage." Is this worth filing a claim for? Cost is $800 to repair.

    submitted by /u/Heero1988
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment