• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Stocks - Fellow Europeans, what broker do you use and why?

    Stocks - Fellow Europeans, what broker do you use and why?


    Fellow Europeans, what broker do you use and why?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:28 AM PST

    I'm building a portfolio using schwab. Recently switched from a Swedish broker called Avanza.

    submitted by /u/Boithatskindofcool
    [link] [comments]

    Thought on GW Pharmaceuticals ($GWPH) for long term hold?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:01 AM PST

    This company has very high prospects in terms of growth and price targets from analysts, but the financials aren't looking so hot. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ms__curiousity__
    [link] [comments]

    Fellow Canadians, what broker do you use and why?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:37 PM PST

    I'm currently planning on opening up a Questrade account, and I am wondering if there are any better options.

    submitted by /u/LucasNoritomi
    [link] [comments]

    How are companies valued when they are ready to launch their IPOs?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:05 PM PST

    Do any of you guys know what the process is and can you give a simplified breakdown of how it is calculated? I wish it was just 10X projected or actual revenue or 10X projected or actual profits., but it seems to be calculated in a more complex way than just that. What happens if your corporation is valued at over 1 billion dollars and you want to make the company public but you own 100% of the equity and thus 100% of the shares, is there a set limit as to how much you can own when you decide to launch an IPO? Can I own 99% of my company and have the remaining 1% of shares be traded or held on the market? Thanks investors for any potential information you can provide!

    Example: Skillshare has a post-money valuation in the range of $50M to $100M as of May 26, 2016 according to PrivCo. Skillshare has $15M in estimated revenue annually.

    Does anyone know how these valuations are calculated from the revenue and if there is a specific formula for this?

    submitted by /u/FaceAndKMS
    [link] [comments]

    Forget getting rich. New Goal: Lunch Money - $10/day. How would you do it?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:59 PM PST

    Life is all about the small wins, y'know?

    If your only goal was to make $10/day (or $50/week) using only $20,000 of capital...

    1. How would do it? Not talking about specific stocks you would trade because that will change over time. I'm talking about general strategies.

    EDIT - This would be primarily for sport. For the challenge (and fun) of going up against the market; not to get rich.

    The same way people do their daily sudoku; except that this puzzle pays you $10 bucks if you beat it.

    EDIT2 - Upping the initial investment from $10k to a more reasonable $20k since the general consensus seems to be "it's impossible to have a 26.5% annual return consistently." Fair enough.

    submitted by /u/nevertoolate1983
    [link] [comments]

    What is your tought about Boliden AB ?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Have any of you looked at Boliden AB from Sweden?

    As far as I can see, it has a good Dividend Yield of over 3% and a Payout Ratio of less than 40%

    And when I look at the 10 year graph for it I think it will start to rise.

    What do you sin about it?

    submitted by /u/beer118
    [link] [comments]

    A groupchat for this topic

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 05:03 PM PST

    This might be deleted which I understand BUT, if you guys do see this, does anyone want to create a groupchat somewhere just to be able to discuss daily stock news, prices or finds. This has been something I've wanted tondo for a while just never did. So to keep it short, leave a comment or message me if your interested in this idea and if you want to join!

    submitted by /u/Thegimp369
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a broker

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:04 AM PST

    Hey guys do you know any good brokers that are available in Europe and you can use on mobile?

    submitted by /u/Enderknights
    [link] [comments]

    Website to track Insider purchases on international stocks?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:44 PM PST

    I use finviz.com regularly to track insider purchases/sales.

    Is there an international equivalent for European stocks?

    submitted by /u/Rivdog888
    [link] [comments]

    Tesla Cybertruck Deposits - an easy way for an interest free loan?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:05 AM PST

    With 146,000 pre-orders at $100 deposit, is this a way for Tesla to get cash up front with no interest rate? Is it a clever marketing scheme? What do you think?

    Edit: Woah, I wasn't implying anything. I was just curious. Didn't mean to start drama.

    submitted by /u/definirehonorem
    [link] [comments]

    How often should I invest based on broker fees?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:45 AM PST

    Hi, I can invest bi monthly 5k at 0.7% fees to ETF or quarterly 10k for 0.5% broker fees. Also I could invest 2.5k monthly for 1% broker fees but that seems high. Which would you pick? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Pegaz887
    [link] [comments]

    What makes Brookfield AM stock grow so much?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:47 AM PST

    I know they're a company that manages funds/assets for individuals and companies. How significant can they be to have amazing stock performance for the last couple of years?

    BAM, BIP and BEP are looking amazing to me. Just wanted an explanation on what makes them prosper so much.

    submitted by /u/za01
    [link] [comments]

    Investing Help and Questions

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:27 PM PST

    I was wondering if I invested $10,000 in a stock and bought #50 stocks for $89.00. And, after three months the stock price rose to $105.00 would I make a $1,700 profit. Or, I would make considerably less as their are brokerage fees involved. Or, these fees you pay to a broker or bank is a one time payment to open an account. Or, when you sell the stock. My bad if any of this doesn't make sense to a seasoned pro.

    submitted by /u/Banktellerhelp
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding Mutual Fund Terminology

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:03 PM PST

    I just started investing in my Roth with mutual funds. What is the dividend called in mutual funds? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Schwab information page. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/shans97
    [link] [comments]

    Any thoughts about The New York Times stocks?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    I has grown 19.31% this year, not too bad. All time high was about $36 a few months ago, it's sitting at $31.26 at the moment. I think that it has a good chance to grow even more next year, considering it is election year and if the impeachment proceedings gain traction, the paper will gain more subscribers and online readers.

    No political discussion, I think this might be an interesting option. Thoughts

    submitted by /u/SgtPepe
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what feature mean up or delisting ?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:28 PM PST

    I have been hold mmlp for 4 month , 723 unit , average at 5.4 And because it's low price compared to it's history price , I don't even know am I jump into a shit hole ?

    https://www.nasdaq.com/market-activity/stocks/mmlp

    Help me please !

    Well , guess I not ask question right , I mean is this a rule for stock that mean it is going delisting ? Or mean it have good forecast.

    submitted by /u/MDFK004
    [link] [comments]

    Papertrading in trading view

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:54 PM PST

    Can we short in paper-trading in Trading view?

    submitted by /u/rich45634
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment