• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Value Investing Howard Marks Memo - On Negative Interest Rates

    Value Investing Howard Marks Memo - On Negative Interest Rates


    Howard Marks Memo - On Negative Interest Rates

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Public Short Seller Reports

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 09:23 AM PDT

    What are your opinions on public short sellers? I'm specifically referring to the likes of Citron Research, Kerrisdale Capital, Muddy Waters Research, and Spruce Point Capital. Do you keep track of the companies they write about? Do you read the reports they publish? If so, which ones are the leaders within the space? Who's worth listening to and who's not? I'm sure I missed a few of them, but these 4 were the only ones that I know of. Let me know if I should be following any others that I didn't mention.

    submitted by /u/Monsieur_Maxwell
    [link] [comments]

    Wirecard’s suspect accounting practices revealed

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment