• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Tools that I use religiously Sales and Selling

    Tools that I use religiously Sales and Selling


    Tools that I use religiously

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:43 AM PDT

    I was a recruiter for a bit, and found a ton of great plugins that I use in my sales career. I use:

    Lusha- generates emails/phone numbers (about 50% of the time it's personal email/phone, so keep that in mind you may be calling someone's cell phone)

    Adapt prospector- generates business emails/phone numbers (sometimes)

    Hiretual- generates emails/phone numbers (about 50% of the time it's personal email/phone)

    Mixmax- tells you if the person opens your emails (confirms right email, just ignoring you, or if no opens can tell you something is going wrong... maybe wrong email/left company) + (makes great templates, I have my cold call general scripts, common long phrases, and proposal follow ups all templated out with bold for what words I need to replace to customize) + (send out calendar invites with ease, within emails)

    https://mailtester.com/ - tests out emails before sending, or if you aren't getting any opens/replies/delivery failures, can give you a little insight if it's wrong

    Linkedin Sales Navigator- a little more advanced, but learning some boolean tricks can help you navigate who is your right marketing contact for large companies (you can search somebody like Apple and find out who does specifically design engineering management for the phone screens if that's your prospect) also unlimited profile views

    I've also heard good and bad things about hunter.io, but I never really needed another as the lusha/hiretual covers my bases mostly.

    Just thought I'd share these hope it's helpful

    submitted by /u/AnneStaz
    [link] [comments]

    Remote SDR?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Any tips for finding remote SDR jobs? It seems to be a tough one to find remote.

    submitted by /u/wstruin
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Sales Engineering Advice

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    Hi! I am looking into Sales Engineering as a possible career path for me. I'm currently an Industrial Engineering student with a passion for sales. I want to start looking into possible companies to start interning for and gaining connections with but I can't find anything online. Do any of you guys have recommendations on what companies are great for sales engineering and take pride in their employee's work life balance? Any bit of advice helps!

    submitted by /u/SSJPsycho
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice, please

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:37 AM PDT

    I was asked to quit my job that I like because I havn't sold a machine for the last 5 months. All the people told me that I am not suitable for sales because I am a quiet person.
    If I work as a sales, I don't know how far can I go. If I do other job, it's likly that I can't earn much because my major and Uni is not so good and I am not willing to all this.

    submitted by /u/huahuaanying
    [link] [comments]

    Remote Sales?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Curious about which of you guys is in remote sales(as in work from home) I have a job offer for a video marketing company to do b2b sales to Saas companies. Offer is $52k base plus 15% comission with a quota of $15k per month.

    Does this seem reasonable to you guys? What industry are you in?

    Also, any tools/ tips of the trade would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/redbrickwall1
    [link] [comments]

    Account Executive

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    Cheetah is hiring! We're looking for a new Account Executive. Location is in SF. Shoot me a Pm for more info.

    submitted by /u/Wizzzzy121
    [link] [comments]

    Email plugins and GDPR?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Plugins like Adapt require full access to your emails. Am I at risk of GDPR violation if I allow this?

    submitted by /u/TimothyGonzalez
    [link] [comments]

    I’m 28 and want out of IT

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    Should I go to college for marketing or should I just start watching videos and reading books and learning how to present myself in a professional way? I'm leaning towards IT solutions or MFPs (copiers), sales at a motorcycle/atv/jet ski megastore or real estate. Personally I don't think I need a degree but I'm trying to plan this out as best as possible. I do want out of IT ASAP and I am a very personable person I think I will do great in sales

    submitted by /u/BluRidg3
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in a Sales Career fair (Houston, Tx)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    Looking for companies who are interested in recruiting students for sales positions and sales internships from one of the most diverse universities in the state, the University of Houston. The sales career fair will be November 5th

    submitted by /u/notxcrazyhorse
    [link] [comments]

    Selling short term rentals to business travelers

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:12 AM PDT

    I work for a startup that does short term rental management. My job is to cold call homeowners with qualified units, let them know about our offerings and set up a meeting for our Account Executives to acquire rental agreements with these units. Right now, we are growing fast in number of units, and our occupancy rate is averaging 75-85%. We want to achieve more predictable revenue and maximum profit on our rentals by acquiring corporate travelling contracts with companies. What would be the best way to implement a sales process for it?

    submitted by /u/lof_nd
    [link] [comments]

    �� 25% Off Everything Today! �� | BluedarkArt the Chameleon's Art

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    moving from wireless handset sales to another industry.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    So to preface, I have a strong background in wireless sales. I have dozens of 5 star google reviews at 2 companies, I have positive written manager referrals, and the numbers to back it up.

    But at my small local company, it's not enough. I barely make 2k after everything a month, despite being over 10-15% above quotas each month. To cut the shit, it's not keeping up with cost of living.

    I've been looking at going to a corporate wireless job, which will pay better by increased traffic, but these generally want degrees and are extremely competitive to get into. My next two options seems to be car sales, and solar sales.

    Has anyone started in wireless sales? Where did you go from there? How do you like it?

    submitted by /u/AugustusTheWolf
    [link] [comments]

    I am so confused. I was put on a PIP 5 months ago, have not hit the unreasonable quotas they set, and I have not been let go yet. What is happening?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:48 PM PDT

    My pip termination date was supposed to be 3 months from initial warning. This position is also salaried

    submitted by /u/nerdyromeoig
    [link] [comments]

    New car salesman.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    I just interviewed for a car salesman position Friday. (Dealership) I met with the general manger for 30 minuets and then the sales manager for about the same amount of time.

    Long story short it went fantastic, me and the sales manager got along great, but then....

    they told me to come back Monday with a list of 150 people that are eligible to buy a car. I think this is a test, and i plan on succeeding, but it's now Sunday and I've got a list of 15 people. Has anybody ever heard of this before that works in car sales? Are they testing to see how hungry I am? Is 15 a terrible number to have? We also didn't negotiate pay, I don't plan on handing the list over until they tell me I'm officially hired and being compensated.

    submitted by /u/kickrocksintraffic
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have experience with Paycor?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:11 PM PDT

    I'm currently employed for fairly well know sales company (not quite as well known as ADP/Paychex/Xerox, etc - but still fairly well know for training).

    Right now, I'm making $58k base + 30k commission/bonus + $15-20k in mileage after expenses. Total take home is somewhere around 100-115k. I'm currently in the top 10% of sales and will most likely be promoted within the next year which will bump total pay up by $15-20k.

    I was recently offered a position at Paycor and was wondering if anyone has any experience as a sales rep for them? I'm on the fence about pursuing this option and would love some insight. Feel free to DM or comment below.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Orange-Potatoes
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on an automated way/service to find websites/emails of your target audience?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    Say I have a product targeted at niche X, and I'd like to find a list of websites in that niche. Of course I can use Google to manually find these. But I prefer an automated way.

    Also, I'd like to point out another need: X is the only niche I know that has a demand for our product; however, there could be other niches that need our product as well. Is there any service that can discover such niches?

    Something like:

    Me:

    Give me 3 niches that could potentially be my targets, and for each of them, give me 10 companies' websites and emails.

    Service:

    Give me your domain.

    Me:

    acmecorp.com

    Service:

    That's all I need. Now hold my beer.

    1 software: http://company1.com | it@company1.com, company2.com | it@company2.com, ...

    2 insurance: http://companya.com | contact@companya.com, http://companyb.com | contact@companyb.com...

    3 ...

    Me:

    Awesome!

    It doesn't have to be precise. I don't mind a few false positives.

    Do you have any recommendations or would you like such a service?

    submitted by /u/shoorlyne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment