• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 16, 2019

    Financial Phone Interview Success, Second Interview Advice.

    Financial Phone Interview Success, Second Interview Advice.


    Phone Interview Success, Second Interview Advice.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I recently asked about job interview advice regarding a stock pitch. I had the phone interview and the guy asked me what I knew about his company, my experience at my previous internship this summer and some other questions. I pitched NVIDIA stock to him and he said it seemed like I did a lot of research and that I knew what I was talking about. He asked me where I thought the stock price would be by the end of the year. I had no idea, the stock was at 186 that day so I just said 195, nothing too crazy but I really did not know what to say. He emailed me the next morning saying he wanted to do another interview in person on Halloween and that I did a good job on the share price prediction because it already exceeded my prediction by increasing 12% and hitting 198 the very next day. Fucking crazy lol.

    So I was just wondering what you guys think they will ask me for the next interview in person and how I should prepare?

    submitted by /u/Radiant_Future
    [link] [comments]

    r/algotrading - Someone with inside political knowledge is making BILLIONS in the futures market, insider trading alleged.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:11 PM PDT

    Raw Mortgage Data

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    Recently watched The Big Short and was interested to understand if the spreadsheets that Christian Bale's character reviews as he identifies the housing bubble actually existed somewhere and if so, how would someone access them? I've looked through google and some .gov sites but haven't been able to find anything.

    I'd love to pour over the data and come up with my own conclusions and stats about the us housing market.

    submitted by /u/PuttForDough
    [link] [comments]

    Investment Grade Companies Buying Back Debt

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    Would credit-rating agencies look unfavorably on an investment grade company buying back debt (even when it has the option to call it) at a discount to refinance it with other debt at lower rates? Or do credit-rating agencies only worry about this when the company doing it is in dire straights already or is trying to profit off deceiving people about its credit quality?

    submitted by /u/bagged_
    [link] [comments]

    Contest in new FP&A sub

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    The Black-Scholes formula, explained

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    SoftBank is in talks with JP Morgan on WeWork bailout package

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    SoftBank-Backed Compass Tells Employees: We’re Not WeWork

    Posted: 15 Oct 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment