• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Business Jeff Bezos Is No Longer The Richest Person In The World After Amazon Stock Plunges

    Business Jeff Bezos Is No Longer The Richest Person In The World After Amazon Stock Plunges


    Jeff Bezos Is No Longer The Richest Person In The World After Amazon Stock Plunges

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    Tesla Shares fly high after crushing third- Quater Earnings

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    19000 Cr+ Diwali Sales for American E-Commerce Co’s against the Deadly Low for Indian Retailers…Disaster?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 02:03 AM PDT

    8 Languages Essential for Global Expansion in Business

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:55 AM PDT

    To remain competitive in the dynamic global business environment, you need to approach your target audience using their language. You can hire professional business translation services to translate your message as intended for the audience.

    https://reddit.com/link/dmunqd/video/qoa4ocewinu31/player

    submitted by /u/gmrt1
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon shares fell 7%, as revenue growth for the company’s lucrative cloud computing business slowed down in the third quarter...

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    Twitter stock drops 20% in value

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    Is it worth buying twitter at 30.25? Theyve stayed around $40 for the past year.

    submitted by /u/cartoonspoon
    [link] [comments]

    A business in a jungle in a third world country

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    I've got 2 main things I'd like some insight on.

    1. I own an ice cream shop in the Philippines near a very popular tourist destination. My shop is located in a rainforest with thousands of people who walk by my shop everyday. Most customers are on a scheduled tour and have timetables to follow so they're not always free to stop by and have a bite of ice cream at my shop. I'd like some advice on what I can do to make more people stop by my shop and buy food from me. I'm located literally right where all of the tourists in the area pass by if they want to get to the tourist spot so I have no problems with foot traffic. Mainly I'm getting issues with customer acquisition.
    2. I've thought about getting some printed shirts with my company logo and the name of my tourist spot under it kinda like what the Hard Rock Cafe does with many of their locations. To those of you who run apparel businesses catered toward tourists, what's your general profit margin on your clothing goods and how do you determine what sizes to stock and how many to keep available? Bare in mind, I'm in the Philippines so clothing prices aren't even going to be close to what some tourist spots in the U.S. or Canada or wherever else charge. I'm just looking for insight on whether it's a good addition to my shop and roughly how much I should expect to make.
    submitted by /u/OneAngryKumquat
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a new adult with a goal in need of advice

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Hey all, this January I finally turn 18, so that means I'm legally and technically on my own at the end of the day. But that also opens up so many opportunities for me. I have a unique idea for a clothing brand with a purpose and a message behind it, but the only problem is that I know nadda when it comes to business or really anything financial. I'm done being a kid, and I'm ready to rock and roll. I used to create and sell little t-shirt designs on Redbubble and sites like that, so setting up an online shop is what pops into my head as a start. Anybody know where I can start learning about the legalities behind building a brand/products or how I can kick off my business? Any tips for a complete newbie?

    Edit: Felt like a little more info would be useful. At the moment, I have very very little money to invest into this whole thing, and I'm also a full time student which means I could do this as a side-hustle at night but not a full-time focus.

    submitted by /u/JJacKKsredditname
    [link] [comments]

    SoftBank backed leasing company, Fair, lays off 40% of workforce including CFO.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    how much to charge to do two 4ft stone pillars as shown on this pic. im.not experience in stonework or their prices for labor. the stone will be there with the mesh but no mortar

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    here is some pics of the job that was previously done. I'm only doing the two pillars in ftont. any tips for a first timer with stone worm will be greatly appreciated spores well. http://imgur.com/gallery/T8ZeTIU

    submitted by /u/ca2205
    [link] [comments]

    Personalized Gifts for Vendors

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    This might be off topic. I'm trying to come up with a really cool gift for or major vendors at an upcoming charity golf event. I'm bored with the pens, coffee mugs...

    What's the coolest thing you have received from a company?

    submitted by /u/ThugHero
    [link] [comments]

    Your personal doctor, your angel investor

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Has anyone actually gotten their personal physician to invest in their business?

    Not too long ago I was forced to leave my job as an engineer due to a hit and run car accident, minor lower spine injurie, sprained knee and some very minor neck and shoulder issues... while unemployed I began researching ways to make money working at home, lot of ideas but nothing to make actual long term money. At least until I got into business acquisition and startups. I'm currently seeing a few doctors, some lawyers, physical therapist and a chiropractor, and I'm ready to stop asking around for passive angel investors.

    And I wanna know if anyone has stories of getting their doctors to back their ambitions, and any tips when asking doctors or lawyers to invest.

    submitted by /u/RealGuerrillaGorilla
    [link] [comments]

    Transcript of WeWork's new exec chairman addressing employees - fascinating read

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:07 PM PDT

    Starting a business

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    Hey guys nice to meet you all name's Brad and I need help. Looking for partners to start a tech company or at least tech based. I have some great ideas I just need help executing them. I'm looking for partners who have ideas and have at least basic knowledge of what trends are constantly occuring in today's ever-changing landscape of technology. I'm very committed to see our start up flourish and will stop at nothing untill it does. I'm a great listener and passionate with working with people. I'm very optimistic person and will listen to your ideas without biased opinions. If your interested please message me personally on here or comment on this thread. Let's see what the future holds and let's have a ride of a lifetime.

    submitted by /u/bradfrmdabay
    [link] [comments]

    Progress report: TPG raises $1.7B for second Rise Fund

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Amazon Q3: $70B revenue, up 24% YoY, net income of $2.1B, down from $2.9B in Q3 2018, AWS revenue of $9B, up from $6.7B in Q3 2018; stock down 7%+ after hours

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    TIL only 18% of consumers believe brands will deliver an exceptional customer experience

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:46 PM PDT

    Best home country for global teams?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    I run a distributed service-based (digital marketing) business in the US. The majority of full-time workers are here in the States but, we have a very large number of contractors we work with all around the world. I was wondering if there was a country to run a business out of that is more advantageous and/or easier to work out of for this model?

    *I realize it's a pretty broad question but I was hoping for an answer based purely on business-related advantages ... tax breaks, incentives, infrastructure, etc.

    submitted by /u/AnthemWild
    [link] [comments]

    How To Diversify Your Retirement Investing In Gold

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    There are many ways in which you can diversify your retirement portfolio . Most people have a 401k, Thrift Savings Plan, IRA .

    Investing Regularly is one of the best ways of diversifying your retirement portfolio.

    For us Developing the habit of saving is difficult for most people, especially when you're starting a family, buying a home, and educating children. Therefore As a consequence, many people don't invest seriously until they are in their 40s, forgoing the advantage of compound earnings in their early years. Spending less than you earn, making wise decisions about your expenditures, and being able to differentiate between your "wants" and "needs" is critical if you want to be a successful investor. Controlling your lifestyle can help you save money when you are young, and get the biggest bang for your buck when you are retired.

    Investing in Gold is one of the best ways. You can learn more by getting a free Gold Investment Guide from Regal Assets in the link below. Just enter your name, email, phone number to get it now.

    https://regalassets.com/request-free-gold-ira-kit?id=16553

    submitted by /u/nestor4gold
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment