• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Business Block on GM rice ‘has cost millions of lives and led to child blindness’: Eco groups and global treaty blamed for delay in supply of vitamin-A enriched Golden Rice

    Business Block on GM rice ‘has cost millions of lives and led to child blindness’: Eco groups and global treaty blamed for delay in supply of vitamin-A enriched Golden Rice


    Block on GM rice ‘has cost millions of lives and led to child blindness’: Eco groups and global treaty blamed for delay in supply of vitamin-A enriched Golden Rice

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 03:27 PM PDT

    West Virginia hospital files for bankruptcy protection

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    Louis Vuitton Maker Is Looking to Buy Tiffany

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    Salt Bae Owner Ferit Sahenk Plans to Sell Assets to Cut Debt - Bloomberg

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:31 PM PDT

    How is my first flyer for an idea I have? Tips will be highly appreciated :)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    Made-in-Taiwan recycled Biodiesel, failed to register interest in Taiwan, but prospered in European market

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    Tech problems, weak revenue eclipse Twitter user growth

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:34 PM PDT

    Price Competitiveness,Procurement Ability,Quality Priority. Among these 3 which is the most important factor when considering a business partner?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:18 AM PDT

    What’s So Trendy about Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRAAS) Market That Everyone Went Crazy over It? | Windstream, SunGard Data, Verizon, IBM, Amazon.com, Rackscale, NetApp, VMWare, Cisco

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:58 AM PDT

    How to make money dropshipping without spending thousands on Facebook ads?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:43 AM PDT

    I envy other 18 year old who make $20k,$30k,$40k a month with shopify stores while I struggle to have $100. It pisses me off, life is so unfair. These kids are in rich families anyways probably. I'm so jealous.

    I have alot of questions about dropshipping and hell no I'm not about to spend $900 on a webiner! Hell, I wish I had $900 laying around. God please help me.

    Someone PM me or something, I'm desperate at this point. I have questions.

    THANK YOU!

    submitted by /u/_SuicideOverAgony_
    [link] [comments]

    Can a business be established and run from a different country than where you reside?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    I'm interested in starting a business selling solely virtual goods online, as the only owner and "employee" of the company. I live in Ireland, where the corporate tax rate is fairly low. However, I'm curious whether I could establish my business in the Isle of Man where the corporate tax rate is 0% without ever living in, or even going to the Isle of Man at all. Could the same be done in/from other EU countries?

    Would it be mandatory to own and register some kind of building and address in the Isle of Man, or any other EU country to own a business there? Does a business that sells solely virtual goods even require a "headquarters"? Would I need a bank account within the country of business, or could an Irish bank account be used?

    I'm also curious about how taxes work for a business that is run from another country. If I had a business in the Isle of Man, would I pay the income tax of Ireland and the corporate tax of the Isle of Man? Or both taxes of the Isle of Man? Or would there be some kind of increased income tax rate because the business is abroad?

    submitted by /u/Haunting_Tumbleweed
    [link] [comments]

    hey guys, i need help in a lesson’s (business) elevator pitch

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:27 PM PDT

    i'm supposed to pitch either these topics

    (1) vending machine (2) education support (3) eco-friendly product / services

    which topic would be better to incorporate business objectives to it and what kind of products? :/

    greatly appreciate ur help !

    submitted by /u/wassupcorn
    [link] [comments]

    Dolce Gusto Coffee Capsule Packaging Machine, Filling Machine, Coffee Capsule Product Line Factory

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    Where can I find affiliate partners for a CBD product

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Hi im wondering where to find people that can generate sales for a CBD strip product.

    What kind of percentage do these marketers ask for?

    submitted by /u/Anonymousadrian
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start a business where do I start.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Any help is welcomed How do I get funding What's important to include in a business plan

    submitted by /u/CornyTDog2000
    [link] [comments]

    Market for International Business PhDs in private sector

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:48 AM PDT

    I am an American student and administrator at a B-School and will be moving to Europe for research and another Masters in International Business next year. I have received some interest by a few very good PhD programs in Europe/Asia which originally had been my goal. However, a number of business people I have spoken to in America have admitted some hesitancy in hiring/using PhDs to consult (though, that seems to be opposite the case in Europe/Asia/Africa).

    Do not get me wrong, I love research, promoting scholarship/working with students and the idea of publishing. But I do want to do some private sector work(of course I would never tell a PhD board this!😂)

    Could anyone speak on the market for IB PhDs in the private sector? (Even if in America as well)

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/xxsaudadex
    [link] [comments]

    Short-Term Loans for Businesses in the UK—Types & Advice : Business Paying Tips

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment