• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Business Amazon's delivery contractors announce upward of 2,000 layoffs even as the mega-retailer's logistics demand balloons

    Business Amazon's delivery contractors announce upward of 2,000 layoffs even as the mega-retailer's logistics demand balloons


    Amazon's delivery contractors announce upward of 2,000 layoffs even as the mega-retailer's logistics demand balloons

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    Petroleum industry sees the future in hard-to-recycle plastic to offset the waning fossil fuel demand.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Chick-fil-A Makes More Per Restaurant Than McDonald's, Starbucks and Subway Combined … and It's Closed on Sundays

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    Yield Curve Flips to Positive Again. Celebrate?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:11 PM PDT

    Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:10 AM PDT

    Sears Hasn’t Fared Better After Bankruptcy as Another 100 Stores Will Soon Close

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    Revolutionizing The Freelancing Platform on New Terms

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    China Construction Bank Reveals Enhanced Blockchain Trade Platform

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:04 AM PDT

    How do companies with negative income (like Tesla or WeWork) manage to pay for all their expenses/employees? Where does the money come from?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    It takes literally MILLIONS just to pay for the parts of Tesla for example.

    submitted by /u/phi_array
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed to register a Business from Scratch (India)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:22 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I want to start a restaurant business in Bangaluru,India and I am overwhelmed by the procedure of business registration and licenses associated with it.

    I went through many posts on reddit but I wasn't sure which sub I should post this , so here it goes.

    I belong from Kolkata, West Bengal presently working as a freelancer in Bengaluru. I want to setup the restaurant in my present place. I have already found a place to setup the eatery.

    If someone could guide me with the procedure I would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/sunnydebjit
    [link] [comments]

    Trade war rejuvenates 'Silicon Valley' firms in Malaysia

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:24 PM PDT

    Where should you allocate your resources (effort, time, money, etc.) when starting a business? For example, should I initially put more effort in Marketing and Networking to get initial clients & customers?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    I know this has been asked many times, and many people do have different opinion on this.

    But if you are at the bottom, where would you concentrate your time and money?

    My Opinion:

    1. Product/Service Design and Modeling. This includes the fee structure.
    2. Market & Competitor Research
    3. Marketing and Promotion

    Note that this is just at the top level. So I excluding other intricate steps.

    submitted by /u/GeneralEbisu
    [link] [comments]

    Does my website really suck?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    So This is my last time asking people but it always tends to be mixed results usually bad though lol. But I thought my dropshipping website looked different and better than other ones what do you guys think? I'm adding reviews so I think that will make it better but at this point I don't know Because everyone is saying it's garbage and it screams dropshipping

    Petcadia.com

    submitted by /u/MoneyManMase
    [link] [comments]

    Both technology and process fix. Help me in improving Queuing system for account opening forms in bank processing center

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Hi fellow wankers,

    Hope I'm posting at the right place

    I work at a public sector bank, might be one of oldest in the world. The range of operations are many as you know, and I'm assigned a job to reduce the number of discrepancies in current account opening forms across branches in my state.

    Daily count of discrepancies is around 300. Average

    Discrepancies include absence of signatures of either branch office or the customer, non inclusion of either identity proofs copies accepted and either documents copies in the list, rubber stamps etc,.

    Daily number of branches: 250. average

    The processing center forwards the discrepancies to be rectified to the branches. The branches are not penalised for not rectified in minimum time period.

    What I'm looking for is both technology (since it's dynamic) and process fix.

    Can you please refer me any websites about this problems in operations perspective or propose me any solution. Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/rahulonehart
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for business majors

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    Hi i have a few questions for the people on this sub. The reason why is because I have to pick a career for the future and i do not know what i want to be so if you have time can you please help me out and answer these questions please?

    If you have not graduated yet

    1) what career field do you want to enter?

    2) why do you want to enter that career field?

    3) How many years of college do you think it takes to get your degree?

    4) how difficult is college for you?

    If you have already graduated:

    1) Have you found a job in the career field you wanted and what is it?

    2) How competitive is the job market for your profession?

    3) How long did you spend in college and what type of degree (associates, bachelor's, etc...) do you have?

    4) How much is your yearly salary?

    5) What is your work to life balance?

    6) Do you think it was worth it?

    Some general questions I have are:

    1) what are the main jobs that people can get with a business degree?

    2) If i decided to pursue a career in business how long should i expect to be in college

    3) is there any other things i should know? Any advice?

    submitted by /u/noyga
    [link] [comments]

    Commision caps

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Why would a company place commision caps on their sales people?

    submitted by /u/JoelOrtiz10
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered this. Quite a handy tool to stop procrastinating!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    Should I 'redo' my product layout?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    I have my necklaces in 'collections' because I want to release new products soon that are not necklaces. Now I'm thinking it may be hiding products from people in a way. I did it this way so that it didn't look oversaturated with necklaces, but should I list them all individually? It would be a TON of work to relist every one but I'd do it when I could if I thought it would help. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/MrCheapCheap
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment