• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Accounting TFW you delete a column in Excel which is referenced in a formula in another column and you get a column full of #REF! errors

    Accounting TFW you delete a column in Excel which is referenced in a formula in another column and you get a column full of #REF! errors


    TFW you delete a column in Excel which is referenced in a formula in another column and you get a column full of #REF! errors

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:43 PM PDT

    When you finish all your work ahead of schedule and the manager awards you with more work under a tighter deadline.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    .

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    Footage of me teaching the new interns

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    My senior when I send my workpaper for review

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:08 AM PDT

    Me trying to impress tinder date vs Me trying to impress recruiter at MTF

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    The triple tap

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Negotiating a Big 4 partner salary in NY? What are the components of comp?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    Hi, I can't seem to find anything reliable regarding how partners at Big 4 are compensated. I am close to an offer as a direct admit and want to arm myself with information about comp so I am not swindled. I have almost 20 years of in-house experience in international tax/M&A/financial services. I am coming over from an investment bank.

    Is it base + bonus +...what else? Is there a pension? And what is the base for a mid-level partner? Thanks to anyone who can help.

    submitted by /u/Billing_Machine
    [link] [comments]

    How I feel getting my start date at a Big 4 in January

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    Has anyone here ever worked for an MLM (Multi Level Marketing) company before? If so, what was it like and did their accounting processes differ from those of a traditional company?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:42 AM PDT

    Big 4 offer!! Thanks for the help!!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    Just received an offer to my first choice big 4 office! This sub has been so helpful throughout the interview process and just deciding if I wanted to continue pursuing accounting, thanks for that. But now I'll be making more money than either of my parents strait out of college and that's a really cool feeling. Sure accounting isn't great money but it's better than what a lot of people make!

    submitted by /u/fgmb2116
    [link] [comments]

    EY virtual interview

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:01 PM PDT

    I just took the virtual interview for EY and Yello and god, I want to kms. It was so cringe. I had an idea already of what the questions were, but it was so hard talking to a camera instead of a person. I couldn't keep my eyes focused on the camera too so they kept shifting across the room. I think my answers were just ok. I had trouble with the "disruptive change" question and pulled an answer from my bumhole. From reading other posts and from friends, it should take a week before I know whether I get a secone interview or not. Anyone else in the recruiting process? I can't stop cringing.

    submitted by /u/Pugifer
    [link] [comments]

    Barber just fuuuuucked my shit up and I have an interview tomorrow

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    Normally I just keep my head shaved with a no guard. But I have an interview tomorrow so i grew it out and went to a friends barber for a nice high and tight, instead I left with an almost indescribable lopsided hot mess.

    Too late to go anywhere else to get it fixed...

    Is a shaved head a super bad look or am I making too much of it? Its a video interview, so hopefully that will help it be less noticeable. I could also keep my goatee to draw attention away from being bald.

    Tl;DR: would you hire Walter white?

    submitted by /u/BurtMacklinFBI__
    [link] [comments]

    1 year post graduation stuck in AR, Help please!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    1 year post graduation stuck in AR, Help please!

    Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help on my resume or any general career advice. I graduated around a year ago and have been in an AR role ever since. I recently wrote Core 1 (I'm in Toronto) results come out tomorrow, fingers crossed!
    I've been steadily applying to roles since January and I've only had a couple of phone interviews that didn't really go anywhere. Any resume critiques or general advice would be greatly appreciated. I really feel like I'm wasting time in this AR role and I'm kind of going crazy doing AR.
    Thanks in advance

    https://i.redd.it/iksmtxol8tr31.png

    submitted by /u/SpecificReport
    [link] [comments]

    The sad part is all of you warned me and I still chose this ride

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:20 PM PDT

    He must have gotten the "Smiling face" and "Frowning face" colors mixed up!!!1!1!1!1!11!1! Regardless, our happiness is immaterial anyway :P

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    As someone who hated accounting, why do you love it?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:18 PM PDT

    Honest question! Just curious what makes it so interesting for you guys

    submitted by /u/Alwaysmovingup
    [link] [comments]

    Please critique my resume

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:17 PM PDT

    Please critique my resume

    I am trying to reenter accounting after being away for a long time. It has been years since I have created a resume. Any advice appreciated.

    https://i.redd.it/kbyak5mxfur31.gif

    submitted by /u/AngAcc
    [link] [comments]

    Seems like this should be here.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    How did you know you wanted to be an Accountant?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    I'm in school trying to really figure out what I wanted to to. I read about Al Capone being taken down by the IRS and I thought it was cool that the only agency that could take him down was the one with accountants. So that got me interested in taking an accounting class but I'm wondering how I would even know if it's for me, and how other knew it was for them.

    submitted by /u/ChaLaLloyd
    [link] [comments]

    Big 4 desperate?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Did anyone else the vibe the big 4 are kinda desperate this recruiting season? Seems like they'll hire most people who apply at their target schools. Seems like there are better deals out there. And Big4 pay is surprisingly low for auditors.

    submitted by /u/Nova1888
    [link] [comments]

    US CPA -> British Columbia CPA?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm looking to move to Vancouver and was hoping to get some advice.

    • What pay range can I expect for an entry level public accounting audit or advisory position?

    • Is pay more competitive in industry?

    • How difficult is it to get the reciprocal Canadian CPA designation?

    Some facts about myself:

    US CPA, Masters Degree, 1-2 years of public accounting tax experience

    Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/WorthyJefe
    [link] [comments]

    A customer wants us to change the dates of an invoice that is from last year 2018 to 2019. I said I'll think about it. Its for goods transported from one country to another. What complications can arise? I was thinking about what I've declared on vat return or customs, I'm not sure. Please advise?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:50 PM PDT

    All Hail Carmine!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:28 AM PDT

    All Hail Carmine. Our Supreme Leader. He will bring around the NextWave to bring EY into the future. He will be responsible for building a better working world. When he is done it will be built. Work life balance will be achieved. Praise be to him. #OneEY

    submitted by /u/Aperion_Wonder
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment