• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Business Amazon is moving away from USPS and UPS for its in-house delivery network — but the 'sloppier' system may be delaying your packages

    Business Amazon is moving away from USPS and UPS for its in-house delivery network — but the 'sloppier' system may be delaying your packages


    Amazon is moving away from USPS and UPS for its in-house delivery network — but the 'sloppier' system may be delaying your packages

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    Are Bureaucrats Behind Unsustainable Healthcare Costs? From 1970 - 2010, the number of doctors rose 150% while the number of healthcare administrators rose 3200%

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    Amazon, Microsoft, and Google plan to move production away from China

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:04 AM PDT

    How Deliver feeds the appetite for innovation

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:22 PM PDT

    New 'Spider-Man' shows how far Sony has come from Walkman

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    HP, Dell and Microsoft join electronics exodus from China

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Sunnova to go public - the residential solar company showed $104 million in revenue against $68 million in losses, and shows $1.77 billion in assets of the end of the first quarter, against $1.07 billion in liabilities.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    PayRue launches Propel (PRL) on LATOKEN

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:49 AM PDT

    New Orders For U.S.-Made Goods Fell For A Second Straight Month May

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:24 AM PDT

    Blackstone buys stake in L&T Business Park for around ₹700 crore

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:15 AM PDT

    Ola Electrical is a new unicorn company of India- Business Connect

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:56 AM PDT

    Ola Electric is the newest unicorn in India, its goal is to bring one million electric vehicles on Indian roads by 2021. Ola Electric is recently running in several pilots to utilize electric vehicles and charging solutions in India. The investment by SoftBank has made Ola Electric the second company founded by Bhavish Aggarwal to join the unicorn club. Read The Full Article Here 🔰

    https://businessconnectindia.in/news/ola-electrical-is-a-new-unicorn-company-of-india/

    Business Connect - Top Business Magazine In India

    submitted by /u/Business_Connect
    [link] [comments]

    MMS Picture Messaging That Actually Drives Sales

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:55 PM PDT

    My fiance and I are buying a business is it important to be married first?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:50 PM PDT

    My fiance and I are buying a business and are not sure if wee should be married before we send in the application for the business license or if for right now we just put him on the license and maybe add me later. We don't really have a lot of time the previous owner wants to be done with the business and have us take over in the next month. The soonest we could get married wouldn't be until next Wednesday at the earliest and i need the application for the business license in before we apply for the loan. If anyone has any advise please help.

    submitted by /u/holliebly92
    [link] [comments]

    Have late fees for rentals become a thing of the past?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    I've noticed increasingly with rental services (cars, libraries, equipment) that fees for overdue return are either nonexistent or so minimal that they don't really pose much of a problem (if they're even enforced).

    Contrast this with my memories of the 90s when there was a definite penalty for late returns on... everything I can remember that was ever rented by my family.

    Is it true that overdue penalties are drastically reduced compared to decades ago? And if so, is there a business justification? Did it make business sense back then, but doesn't now?

    submitted by /u/AH_LA_questioner
    [link] [comments]

    Modular construction: Boon or bane?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    What are some good ways to meet other business-minded people?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    I am trying to break into the business world with a whole host of disadvantages. The lack of a college education, minimal capital, and not least of all a rather under-supporting friend circle. I'd love to start building relationships with people who are also trying to get in the door, or who've already succeeded in doing so. Fill that room with people smarter than I, you know. Unfortunately I missed out on the college friend circles in my younger years and with a hefty work schedule, my options are kinda limited.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mundernoose
    [link] [comments]

    Is it bad faith to make an offer on a business for sale before actually securing funding?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Sorry if this question seems obvious. Potentially looking to buy a business that is for sale. I'm working with an underwriter who is pretty confidant I'll get the line of credit I need, but I'm just at the beginning of that process, it's a little impossible to say how long till I'll have a definite credit offer, but given my credit history and relevant industry experience it's definitely do-able for me, so it seems.

    Current business owner is working with a broker, there's also a landlord who holds a lease that I'd be taking over. I met with the current business owner but I still have a couple questions for the landlord. The broker has been in touch, to ask if I was ready to make an offer, I asked him to put me in touch with the landlord, the broker politely informed me the way he'd prefer to work is that: first, I make an offer to current business owner, then if offer is accepted, I negotiate any specifics of the lease w/ landlord (the broker also made a good faith effort to answer the questions I wanted to ask landlord, which was helpful).

    1st time for me getting this deep into the specifics of a deal like this, my question is if it's a dick move to make the offer without the actual funding, or is that sometimes just how it's done?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/samuelgato
    [link] [comments]

    Africa Infrastructure Investments and Trade – AEF 2019 CEO Interview: Samaila Zubairu from AFC

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    The Big Evil Companies Are Right.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    Please lend me your creative brain juices lol!!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    So guys, I'm putting the finishing toughest on setting up my own small business - creating cake toppers for cakes and cupcakes. I get that there's a lot of competition, but I have faith in myself and want to give it a go!

    Anyway, I want to see if you guys have any suggestions for standing out from the crowd? It's difficult to really differentiate the products, so I thought maybe focusing on package presentation? Maybe putting a little thoughtful quote or message in each package? My business is called Sunshine Occasions - as my late granny's favourite song was 'You are my sunshine'.

    So any thoughts or ideas you guys have would be very much appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/dragonguy26
    [link] [comments]

    Startup Lesson #6: The art of focus - The Mission - Medium

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:57 PM PDT

    Berlin Brandenburg: The airport with half a million faults

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 01:26 PM PDT

    Job creation has another rough month in June as private payrolls rise by just 102,000

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment