• Breaking News

    Monday, March 4, 2019

    Value Investing MBA Myth and Cult of the CEO

    Value Investing MBA Myth and Cult of the CEO


    MBA Myth and Cult of the CEO

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 02:16 PM PST

    3G Capital discovers the limits of cost-cutting and debt

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 07:27 AM PST

    One Pass to Ski Them All

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 11:59 PM PST

    Good Audiobooks

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 05:11 PM PST

    I'm not at all short on book recos, but most on my list are only in print. I get through audiobooks so quick due to the downtime. Listen while driving, cooking, etc.

    I just finished When the Wolves Bite. Not exhaustive but a very well written book. You guys have any great titles that have audio versions? Preferably ones with a narrative but I'll get to all of them at a certain point so please list all that come to mind.

    Thanks a lot!

    submitted by /u/ConsultantPat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment