• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 3, 2019

    Stock Market - Getting into the stock market

    Stock Market - Getting into the stock market


    Getting into the stock market

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 08:26 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    So here's my story: I've always been really interested in economy and how different markets work etc. I recently turned 18, which made it possible for me to start trading in the stock market. I've read a couple of books on the subject and have invested in a couple of funds but would like to learn how to invest in stocks on my own.

    I would be really happy if any of you could share some advice about how to start getting into the stock market a bit deeper, for example learning to evaluate companies and different markets etc, as I really think I would enjoy that. Recommendations of good books or videos are also highly welcome.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Brankster00
    [link] [comments]

    How does an insider go about legally buying or selling company stock?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 05:16 PM PST

    Additionally, are hedge funds required to disclose there trades to the SEC, and if so how many days afterward?

    submitted by /u/wishingwoahs
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the chances of taking 1000 dollars and turning it into 10k by the end of the year? And by next year 30k, year after 50K

    Posted: 03 Mar 2019 12:33 AM PST

    edit who has done something similar?

    submitted by /u/silviajulia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment