• Breaking News

    Friday, March 1, 2019

    Financial Lyft S-1 Available

    Financial Lyft S-1 Available


    Lyft S-1 Available

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 09:53 AM PST

    Capital Tier 1 Banks

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Hello everyone, I got a question regarding the tier 1 capital of a bank. Common equity is used for the calculation but I can not understand why. The amount of capital that a bank could you use during liquidation is only the equity book value right? If the market cap is twice as high, that does not mean the bank could use twice the equity of the book value to absorb the losses? Hopefully you understand my point. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/PieterNBA2K
    [link] [comments]

    MSCI to quadruple weighting of China A-shares in its global benchmarks

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Cheque bounced after writing it 2 years ago

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Just wondering, I wrote a cheque to a therapist 2 years ago in 2017. They email me today saying the cheque bounced due to insufficient funds and they want me to pay the fees incurred due to the bounce. I understand if this happened within a few months to a year but 2 years later?? Are there any reasonable grounds/timeframe which I should have funds in my chequeing for the cheque to clear? Yes I will pay their fees but I just don't feel I have ave to pay the additional fees when I had the funds in there 2 years ago but now I've moved funds away from it cause I didn't think they'd cash it 2 years later. Any guidance even negative is appreciated. Yes it's only like 25 bucks in additional fees this is in canada

    submitted by /u/kehfunah
    [link] [comments]

    Taking the Series 3

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Hello /r/Finance,

    I recently found out I have to take the series 3 with very little previous knowledge into the material that will be covered on the test. Are there any open test materials that you would recommend?

    thank you for the help!

    submitted by /u/hmlangs
    [link] [comments]

    Credit default swap on european bonds

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 12:52 AM PST

    Intrest rate of several government bonds from Europe has been pushed to negative territory by monetary policy of ECB. These bonds are in bilance of Central banks, life insurance companies, speculators expecting that ECB will lower yield in negative theritory or are just used as a bet for currency movement. So...

    Basic principe of CDS is that I buy insurance for a bond and iam also paying commission on level near the intrest rate of that bond.

    So my hypothesis is, if i would buy CDS on negative interest bond, shouldn't the seller pay me commission? Also if ECB intrest would rise in future and price of these bonds fall, the price of CDS should be in negative correlation. The only risk should be, ECB will set interest rate to negative territory, and price of this bond will raise, then value of my CDS would be lower.

    My questions are..

    It is working like that or I have to pay commission for negative yields as for the normal?

    I there somebody who sell this stuff?

    Please correct me if iam wrong or just stupid...

    (I have no liquidity to buy some or even I don't know if these derivates are able for retail investor, I just ask for information)

    submitted by /u/evilbot666
    [link] [comments]

    You have preferred stock outstanding that sells for $64 a share and pays a dividend of $2.20 at the end of each year. Inflation is 2.5 percent per year. The required rate of return is

    Posted: 01 Mar 2019 08:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment