• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 24, 2019

    Financial lets compile the best Finance Youtube videos

    Financial lets compile the best Finance Youtube videos


    lets compile the best Finance Youtube videos

    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    here are some of them, share yours too

    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEDIj9JBTC8 -William Ackman: Everything You Need to Know About Finance and Investing in Under an Hour
    2. True Story - JP Morgan - Finance Documentary

    3.Become a Master of Finance with Harvard Professor Mihir Desai (with Lewis Howes)

    submitted by /u/darianwespunik
    [link] [comments]

    Savings/Investments withholding my money, seeking help and advice please!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    Hey folks, I wonder if anybody can help me please? (particularly UK residents) I'm having a bit of a nightmare with NS&I, trying to cash in my Children's Bonus bonds, that matured back in 2011. I've decided now is the time to reclaim them, as the rainy day I feared has come...

    I sent off the cash-in form a couple of weeks ago, with copies of original certificates, (signed by a witness and myself) and accompanied by a signed cover letter. As I filled everything in accurately, with the correct information, I anticipated receiving the money within 8 working days. Unfortunately, I was hit with a nasty surprise.

    Instead of the money I received a rather blunt letter advising I could not claim the money because the account is not registered in my name?! It offered no further explanation, or prompt for me to contact them for further clarification. (It read as if, as far as NS&I were concerned, that's it and I should walk away and leave it at that).

    I find this bizarre, as all certificates and letters are registered in my name, and being an adult now, they are rightfully mine? I have given nobody else permission to take over this account or handle my financial affairs. My name has also never changed, and I have never changed addresses?

    I have tried calling for answers, but the call centre staff cannot view records older than 5 years old, and just tell me to write in. All different staff members also appear to tell me different things, so i'm losing confidence with what to do at this stage, and what to believe!

    Can anybody shed any light as to why they are suggesting the account is not in my name? A (now deceased) relative, purchased the bonds and gifted them to me as a child, so I am shocked to discover I can now not access them. I am hoping they are in a residual account, although at this point I am starting to worry.

    TLDR: Trying to reclaim matured children's bonus bonds, NS&I advising account not registered in my name (despite all certification and letters being addressed to and clearly stating they are registered to me) - how to proceed?

    Thanks for reading, I hope someone can help!

    submitted by /u/flosmiclove
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment