• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 6, 2019

    Business An insurance company hid the key to winning $10,000 on page seven of a policy agreement. One customer found it

    Business An insurance company hid the key to winning $10,000 on page seven of a policy agreement. One customer found it


    An insurance company hid the key to winning $10,000 on page seven of a policy agreement. One customer found it

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 05:17 AM PST

    Amazon will need to occupy tons of office space to get tax incentives for HQ2 in Virginia

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 01:54 PM PST

    2 in 1 problems: homeless people tresspassing and shoplifting

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 08:22 PM PST

    I work in a flower shop on the corner of the street. It's a decent size store and has a typical layout (refer to photo vvvv)

    https://c8.alamy.com/comp/E0JGDN/corner-flower-shop-in-auton-france-E0JGDN.jpg

    Over the past year we have had tons of homeless men and women loitering on the property. Some even camp outside the store. I used to not mind as long as they cleaned up, kept noise to a minimum, and didn't bother customers (also I'm not confrontational). That is until one guy tried to stab me when I asked him to remove himself from the property since he was blocking one of the entrances. Anyways....

    We have already involved the police and taken other measures to prevent them from coming back, but there are a select few who still tend to roam around the store and have retaliated by stealing. It's a flower shop where we can't go about tagging single stem flowers or tie down every single tiny plush...

    TLDR; Homeless people used to camp outside store, we came down hard, they're retaliating by stealing (because trust me, the last things these guys care about are wallet size thank you cards and ugly mini love poodle plushes). What some ways to deter shoplifting, given that there is usually one employee working in an open space store?

    submitted by /u/ACorgiNamedTatorTot
    [link] [comments]

    'Laika Is Out To Defeat LinkedIn In The Balkans'--A New Startup With A Bold Vision

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 09:53 PM PST

    Non BS Business books with research-based approach

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 01:04 AM PST

    I'm sick and tired of reading another vague book on selling, marketing, and running business in general. Most of these mainstream books do not tell you anything specific. The one that got me thinking about it was The Challenger Sale by Matthew Dixon&Brent Adamson. I loved how objective and professional their approach was and that it was all based on studies.

    Do you know any books/learning materials like that?

    submitted by /u/WillSuckForMoney
    [link] [comments]

    Financial help small business owners need to know about

    Posted: 06 Mar 2019 01:02 AM PST

    Amazon Almost Killed Best Buy. Then, Best Buy Did Something Completely Brilliant

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Recycling is broken

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 11:26 AM PST

    Thousands of stores plan to close in 2019: Here’s the list

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 11:59 PM PST

    Prosecutors find Uber not criminally liable in 2018 Arizona self-driving crash that killed a pedestrian

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 11:34 PM PST

    6 Habits of Successful People - How many do you have?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 11:29 PM PST

    Advice for professionally collecting payments for services

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 11:19 PM PST

    As a new freelance coder I have only worked on projects where I have been payed by people I already knew. Now that I am making a website and looking to expand to a larger market of strangers what is a professional way for me to accept payment for my services? I understand that 2 parts is a common method so that everyone feels secure and confident in the agreement (one payment upfront and one at the end). However, I dont know a super professional way to present quotes/bills/invoices. I dont know if the payments should be through my website like a shop purchase, or if I should be requesting money through email.. I just want all the money handling to feel SUPER safe, and respected & comfortable. THANKS Y'ALL! <3

    submitted by /u/TNTmongoose5
    [link] [comments]

    How badly are we being ripped off on eyewear? Former industry execs tell all

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Hey fellow business owners! I created a service that connects you to an affordable personal assistant for $4.99 / hr

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 07:04 PM PST

    It's called Accelerate - assistants cost $4.99 / hr. Interviews are free / non-obligatory. Please let us know your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/CuriousScallion
    [link] [comments]

    Habits of Super Successful People and What You Can Learn from Them

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 10:44 PM PST

    AI and Mobile App Development – A Developer’s Perspective in 2019

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 10:37 PM PST

    Weighing my options out in terms of business careers. Where can I research business careers further?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 10:37 PM PST

    Hey y'all I hope this is the right place to ask this! I come from a very healthcare based background and in my first year of uni I somehow ended up volunteering for a business related organization. I ended up enjoying it and I built up somewhat of a sales background. I have always had a little bit of an interest in business but I never pursued it since I didn't see the point without having a clear career direction in the business sector.

    I would just like to find out where I could look to learn more about my business career options if I continue to build my sales background on top of my previous skills that I picked up in my healthcare background.

    I'm very enthusiastic about my work in my business based organization and if I can expand it and earn more money than I would with a pharmacy career then I would definitely take that alternative. I'm in my first year of uni so I guess I have a bit of time.

    submitted by /u/UnlicensedApothecary
    [link] [comments]

    Aussie Wine Exports Hit New High with Chinese Market Leading the Way

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 10:09 PM PST

    Business major inquires (Business Analyst)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 10:03 PM PST

    I'm in college now and can't decide between finance, accounting, and integrated business.

    I took a lot of career aptitude tests and at first I wanted to do accounting, because I like math, so then I chose finance because I like doing numbers but one thing I always liked in every aspect of any major was being a boss/managing.

    I like to do a little bit of everything. The marketing, finance, etc. I like being creative and coming up with ideas and doing different things everyday and being apart of something.

    I looked up Buisness Analyst and that seems like a job I can do but I wanted to get insight from people who went to college for any of the majors listed above or anyone who is a job analyst and just kind of figure out what kind of jobs you guys have and think would be the most creative and fulfilling within those majors or anything to be honest.

    submitted by /u/melolokaybye
    [link] [comments]

    Barry Silbert: Not Bullish on ICO, How Wall Street Really Thinks About Bitcoin

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Brand name issues

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 09:40 PM PST

    What happens if 2 instagram merch clothing stores has the same name? Both stores are not registered. Is there a law violated by the latter merch store that has the same name?

    submitted by /u/kirby9876
    [link] [comments]

    Toys were us

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 09:30 PM PST

    Asia stocks tentative, waiting for fresh U.S.-China trade cues

    Posted: 05 Mar 2019 09:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment