• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Business Even coal companies are now divesting from coal

    Business Even coal companies are now divesting from coal


    Even coal companies are now divesting from coal

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Walmart sells UK grocer Asda for $8.8 billion

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    I am working on my own project and I would love to get your feedback. This project was born out of my personal pain point.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    COVID actually has been productive for me. I was doing 6-7 online meetings and then I was spending another couple of hours on just taking notes.

    So, I thought of creating a system where I can automate the notes. I wanted to have action items, highlights, summary etc. Finally with 4 months long day and night work we have finally managed to launch the BETA version.

    Here is what we have achieved so far -

    1. An AI-BOT that joins all the meetings on Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Teams.
    2. Action Items + Summary + Highlights + Decision Points + Questions + Metrics
    3. Full-Transcript + Speaker information.
    4. Meeting notes share functionality with others.

    Now it is the time to get your feedback and suggestions. Please have a look and try one of your meeting and let us know if our day and night work has paid off!

    Here is the link - www.rechord.ai

    We are still in BETA so please excuse us if you have encountered any bugs, we will fix them.

    submitted by /u/Snoo-38443
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I am a Full stack developer and I want to help a business idea grow online for free !

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Yep you heard it right, I won't be charging you anything.

    Since the past week I have been feeling a bit tired with my daily work and I want to do something new and creative. I also want to help other people struggling through this harsh times with a good heart.

    So I have decided that I will help a business idea that needs a developer to develop a website or an IOS/Android Application. I am not looking for a huge project that would take a year to be completed. Something that is simple and small, and has a work around time of a month max.

    So hit me up and we can have a chat / call regarding this !

    My skills :
    OPERATING SYSTEMS - Windows, Linux, MacOS

    LANGUAGES - HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JavaScript, TypeScript, Meteor.js, ReactJS, React Native, Node.js, GraphQL, Python, Django

    CMS and E-commerce - Webflow, Wordpress, Shopify

    DATABASE - MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL

    OTHER - AWS/Azure, Application Testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Development, Test driven development

    Message me to view my portfolio.

    If it works out and if your product makes a good amount money and if you feel generous enough then we can decide some kind of equity/ commission.

    submitted by /u/ayezinzu
    [link] [comments]

    Please help! I’m attempting to buy some model photo references to use as reference for my art. The problem is I don’t understand which to choose.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    There's option 1 - Freelance & personal use license

    Option 2 - Indie License

    Option 3 - Studio license

    I may make money off the artwork I do and the references I need are important to help me

    submitted by /u/je00000000jahsjdh
    [link] [comments]

    How One Piece of Hardware Took Down a $6 Trillion Stock Market

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Wanting to help those who want to learn but not sure where to start with credit cards, dividend investing for passive income, Roth IRA etc

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Playboy is going public

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Flight attendants share emotional goodbyes on final flights following job cuts

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Never think you're too small!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Wanted to share this clip with all of you. If you're running a small business or startup, or new to the business world, always stay motivated! You might be small, but don't forget that you also have an impact on the world.

    https://youtu.be/KYfutEeSAUc

    submitted by /u/Klaudia-SFE
    [link] [comments]

    Niche Website FOR SALE - 4K unique visitors a month, Google Adsense, paid subscribers, merchandise and more

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    OBSTRUCK.COM is the industry leader in the OBS truck community. OBS Truck scene has exploded in popularity over the last 2 years. Our website receives over 4,000 unique visitors a month and has only been operating the last 6 months. OBS Trucks are now apart of the car culture and will only continue to grow. We have shipped merchandise all over the US and abroad. Our fan base is global with visitors from all over the world.

    Website has google Adsense , A paid subscribers merch and much more

    The website is FOR SALE including all branded merch designs, mailing list , subscribers and more. Only selling because I need some quick funds, serious inquiries only please.

    submitted by /u/Scarface512
    [link] [comments]

    Help getting a business idea off the ground

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    So I have a business idea that I want to start. I have the business plans and license but I need something more than just a sheet of numbers and a 3d cad drawing. I want to build a prototype but need some capital. I have never had any kind of business dealings before. Does anyone have any advice on where to go. How do you even get people to notice you to get an investment from someone?

    submitted by /u/SuperBallParadox
    [link] [comments]

    Does the number of theatrical movies pushed back to next year and beyond spell the end of the cinema experience as we know it?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Just a question:

    As we know, 2020 is pretty much dead for theatrical movies due to COVID-19. 2021 is looking mighty crowded right now, and some movies will have to be pushed back even further.

    What I want to know is: Can the physical theater survive this? The Tenet experiment failed; obvs., people are still too afraid to go to the movies. The vaccine will likely not even be ready till spring of next year, and it will taken even longer to get it out to the general public. America is one of the hardest-hit nations, due at least in part to people refusing to follow safety protocols. And at least 1 major theater company (AMC) is moving closer and closer to bankruptcy.

    Add it all together and it paints a pretty bleak picture. So what say you, business-type people? Is there a chance actual movie theaters survive that long? Or should movie studios just be done with it and adapt to streaming only?

    submitted by /u/LeMoineSpectre
    [link] [comments]

    Hims, a direct-to-consumer health company, is going public via SPAC

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Young entrepreneur

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Final jobs report before Election Day shows just 661,000 positions were added last month

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Quick question

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Is buying shares/stocks something that can earn you quick money or is it something to be done on the side of a job?

    submitted by /u/lgbbqyournotinvited
    [link] [comments]

    Starting New Business Question

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I'm running out of time for an opportunity and cant find the right resources for help, so I'm turning to reddit.

    I work in the TV/Film industry. I and my business partners have an opportunity to (legally) purchase a high value piece of equipment for half of the normal cost. I want to take this opportunity, but we'd like the company to own the equipment.

    Our plan is to start a multi-member LLC (in NJ) and use some form of business loan to raise the funds, and to purchase the equipment and to start building credit.

    We want to be able to use the equipment for our various creative needs, both together and individually, but to also rent the equipment to others for additional income.

    I have never started a business before, so I'm in need of answers to some questions:

    1) Do we have to legally distinguish whether we are a rental company, or a "creative" production company?

    I feel like there must be some kind of legal difference between a company whose sole purpose is to buy and rent equipment to others, as opposed to a company whose purpose is to create content, which purchases equipment in order to do so.

    2) Are we legally able to use company assets, ie the equipment, for individual use not directly profiting the company, or profiting at all?

    If one member of the LLC has a project they want to create that does not involve the company or the other members, but intends to use the equipment, (and also in a circumstance where no fee or rental cost is to be paid to the company)

    3) If we can't secure the funding as quickly as we want, is there a legal way to purchase the equipment as an individual, and have the company purchase it from the individual?

    4) For an LLC, after the initial investment by members to inject capital (which I understand allocates equity to the members based on contributions), is there a way to gain/lose equity in the future? What is the process for members to inject more capital into the company from personal funds, not company sales/profits?

    submitted by /u/mdeblasi3
    [link] [comments]

    I have tried finding a supplier of a product on Alibaba

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I have searched specifically for suppliers who were ready to ship and who were protected by Trade Assurance. I've reached out to suppliers who were advertising products clearly with a clear price break down. Out of 30+ suppliers 12 had replied. In all cases the price that they've quoted was 3 to 6 times higher than what was listed in their listing, rendering it absolutely not viable to purchase anything there. Further negotiations were met with perhaps a language barrier. Only one supplier was able to honor their listed price, but had asked to be paid in .... Bitcoin .

    TL;DR; Where to find a supplier of a product for an online store?

    submitted by /u/WellDoneCode
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about finance and business world

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Pretty amazing subreddit with cool content.

    I have couple of questions about business and finance.

    I discovered this content https://quiztopia.xyz/test-your-business-history-knowledge/

    Take a look at 9th question about Lehman Brothers. Why did it declare bankruptcy exactly?

    And about the last question. I thought Chrysler survived with its assets in 1979. Am I missing somethiny?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/nightundertaker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment