• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Business CVS is filling thousands of pharmacy jobs to battle coronavirus

    Business CVS is filling thousands of pharmacy jobs to battle coronavirus


    CVS is filling thousands of pharmacy jobs to battle coronavirus

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Yelp Will Label Businesses Accused Of Racist Behavior

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    How do I take the next step for my business?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I've been running 2 live station catering businesses for the past 3 years now and both have been performing relatively well; both businesses combined have raked in 6 figures collectively from the past year.

    Our clients are about 80% corporate (event companies, product launches, MICE, etc) and 20% consumer (weddings, birthdays, celebrations).

    So far, we have only done inbound marketing: the standard setting up of Google MyBusiness, Social Media pages (Facebook and Instagram), and websites that are consistently ranked top 5 on Google's Search Engine. I'd say that 90% of our client's comes from our website, through a web form. The remaining 10% comes from word-of-mouth and physical exposure when we are out for events.

    The reason for only setting up inbound marketing channels was because I was still undergoing my Bachelor's and did not want to create too much business for myself to handle whilst I juggled school. However, I have since graduated and want to propel my business further.

    *insert 2020's most used phrase* Because of COVID-19, almost all our events for the year were wiped out from client cancellations and postponement. During the early stages of the pandemic, my country was on a lockdown and we decided to sell consumer versions (bottled) of our product. Customers would order our product and we would deliver them. For this campaign, the success was through Instagram. Most of our orders came through Instagram where customer's would share IG stories about their purchase.

    This was where I noticed the huge difference when it comes to marketing for B2B and B2C. B2C reacts really well to Social Media Marketing whereas B2B is reliant on SEM (I may be wrong here).

    So, down to the main question:

    How do I reach out to B2B clients? Aside from SEO, I've been looking at using email marketing (MailChimp), and cold calling but I've got no idea where to start. Sure, my Bachelor's has equipped me with many theories on Marketing, but I've got 0 experience in Marketing and I've no idea how Marketing works in the real world (execution).

    Looking for any advice that could help me on this sub :)

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/beebee_ice
    [link] [comments]

    Airlines offer flights to nowhere, grounded in-plane dining to bring in revenue

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    World Stats Day! Get The Stats on Stats! Do the things to help with longevity, Nigel Green deVere CEO

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    World Stats Day! Get The Stats on Stats! Do the things to help with longevity, Nigel Green deVere CEO https://youtu.be/6MGR1UGT1Pw

    submitted by /u/cryptoplatforms
    [link] [comments]

    Union minister GK Reddy slams China, Pakistan for interfering in Indian affairs

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    What are some good business podcasts?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    I have an extra hour of free time and instead of listening to music or scrolling through social media I wanted to engage myself in something that will keep me updated and motivated.

    submitted by /u/InfinityyV2
    [link] [comments]

    Can a landlord ask us to break the law or get out?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is the place to ask but here goes.

    So, my brother and I are opening a virtual reality arcade in a mall in southern California. We have yet to open because of the Pandemic. In California, arcades are not allowed to open until we progress into a lighter tier of quarantine. Right now it's looking like we are about to head into the highest lockdown stage since numbers are going up in our county.

    Our landlord recently contacted us and basically said "You can't stay here for free forever." They want us to open against the California regulations which can lead us to get fined and have to close down again anyways. Now we don't mind a little fine since as far as I've seen the fines aren't that large. However, we asked if we could go back to our current agreement if we were forced to shut down and she basically said no. If we open and then get fined and have to close there is no way we could afford the lease when we are not operational.

    Is this legal? Can she ask us to essentially break the law or leave? If we lose this place our business is done. We have put everything we have into this endeavor and recovering from this would take years to even think about attempting to open again.

    submitted by /u/KamakazeKidd
    [link] [comments]

    why are Some businesses prepaid and some post-pay?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Why do some business require you to deposit/prepay for service(Catering, Photographers) but other things you post pay(Restaurants, home repair)

    I thought the rule of thumb was to pay after you receive the service?

    submitted by /u/usmcbrian
    [link] [comments]

    The Kind of Leadership Businesses Demand in The Times of Uncertainty

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Nvidia’s $40 billion Arm acquisition could be targeted by Chinese regulators, analysts say[Oct. 2020].

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    I'm hosting a free Etsy event on Eventbrite!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Come for an information/Q&A event on Wednesday about running a successful Etsy business. We wanted this to be accessible for everyone, so this is a free event. You can also use this as a special chance to network with other people working on similar goals.

    Here's the link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/etsy-informationqa-event-tickets-124788552921

    There are only 30 tickets so sign up as soon as possible if you know you can make it.

    submitted by /u/K-LUB_101
    [link] [comments]

    CAPM or Lean Six Sigma Green Belt

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I have an oppurinty to take the training classes and exam for free but only for one. I currently have a LSS Yellowbelt. My question is why one should I pursue? I would have gone for PMP but I need a 4 year degree for that and I am currently in my senior year of college. I also, have 6 years of military experience, just an fyi. My career intentions is to work in space mission operations. With all that being said, what would be the best route?

    submitted by /u/cespinoz
    [link] [comments]

    Dressing up for interview

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Hey yall! I recently applied to an artisan cafe and heard back from them. They want to see me tomorrow morning but they did not specify if it was an interview. Should I wear a suit to be safe or should I come casually dressed? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/implicates_
    [link] [comments]

    Doing Business with NASA Webinar in November

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    B2B niches

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Greetings

    Can anyone point me in the direction of a list or archive of B2B niches?

    I'm trying to wrap my head offline B2B service areas present in our humungous commercial marketplace.

    Thanks heaps

    submitted by /u/oneandtwozeros
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on a Masters in International Business

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I wanted to get some feedback from current or past students within the international business masters program.

    • What did/do you think of the program?
    • Was it worth it in the end?
    • Are companies interested in your profile ?

    Any insight is greatly appreciated!

    Thanks everyone :)

    submitted by /u/Gaby_be
    [link] [comments]

    NASA and Nokia are putting a 4G network on the moon

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    More than 60% of US public school students started the school year remotely, according to Burbio. These at-home learners are feeding demand for an early wave of education startups and accelerating growth at newer companies in the field.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Consumers Continue a March Toward Online Shopping

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    My staff are self-confessed tech dinosaurs. What online training can I provide them to be better at their job?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I run a company that is 35 years old, I have been here a couple of years and I really want to push things forward.

    I want to have to give them training courses to complete during working hours, but i'd like these to be certificated or at least have a test at the end so I can see they are proficient.

    I need them to be able to use the google suite of products such as sheets and docs. I want them to understand how technology works.

    I have staff who don't understand CTRL+C, how to refresh a page, and how to search for our competitors online. It's like they only know how to do their specific job roles and nothing outside of it.

    I want this to be part of their KPI and performance reviews which I will set them.

    We are based in the UK. I'd welcome any specific courses that you found particularly useful. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CloggyDutch
    [link] [comments]

    American Entrepreneurs, I’m based in South Africa and I’m looking for a reliable supplier of human hair in India. From my research the biggest market for Indian hair is America. Huge potential in South Africa so I’d like to explore it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    There are thousands of companies that are able to supply but I don't want to risk contacting an unknown contact. If anyone can help with connecting me with an established source I would be grateful.

    submitted by /u/azuerus2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment