• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Business Lavish Parties, Greedy Pols and Panic Rooms: How the ‘Apple of Pot’ Collapsed - MedMen was the country’s hottest pot startup—until it flamed out. Its fall has exposed the gap between “green rush” hype and the realities of a troubled industry.

    Business Lavish Parties, Greedy Pols and Panic Rooms: How the ‘Apple of Pot’ Collapsed - MedMen was the country’s hottest pot startup—until it flamed out. Its fall has exposed the gap between “green rush” hype and the realities of a troubled industry.


    Lavish Parties, Greedy Pols and Panic Rooms: How the ‘Apple of Pot’ Collapsed - MedMen was the country’s hottest pot startup—until it flamed out. Its fall has exposed the gap between “green rush” hype and the realities of a troubled industry.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Bain Capital Plans Second-Round Bid for Virgin Australia

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Deposits key to banks’ marginal lending rate cuts.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    How companies plan to use technology and testing to bring workers back

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Will the Pandemic Make Corporate Culture More Age-Friendly?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Ridiculous

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    China may become one of many hubs as companies diversify manufacturing after Coronavirus shock

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    What drives your passion for business?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    So I'm doing a survey to try to understand the entrepreneur's mind better. It's not for work, just an interest of mine. So feel free to describe your passion and reasons for being fascinated by anything business related like marketing, management, etc.

    submitted by /u/bluetoken12
    [link] [comments]

    What is the name of the job/role of being like a real estate broker, but for businesses instead of houses

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    For example, you know a business owner who wants to sell their business and you tell them that you will find a buyer for their business if they give you X percent of the sale price.

    I'm sure that with one-off situations it's just negotiated in a contract? What is the industry where this is the daily grind

    submitted by /u/STEM-3
    [link] [comments]

    New rules of personal finance: How COVID has changed income, spending, saving, investing

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    registering name

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    If i want to start a business but it may take me a year or two to bring it to life, can i create the LLC now and make sure the name doesnt get taken?

    submitted by /u/meansderek
    [link] [comments]

    How to get started in the business industry

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Ok, Im 14 and Im just now starting to get interested in the business industry. Thing is, I don't really know what to do. I don't have any money to invest, and I am not extremely educated. What should I do to get more educated on what to do to make money?

    submitted by /u/BigDaddymonknig
    [link] [comments]

    Advice Needed for a high schooler

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i'm a 14-year old who loves business. Right now, i'm working on a startup, work at a couple startups, and working on a digital marketing agency. However here's the catch. My parents barely support any of this. They just want me to sit all day and study for the SAT or read a book. I want to pursue these passions and they are always asking me what i'm doing in my room. I'm working on these things. I'm afraid to tell them because I know they'll say "it's a waste of time, go study for the SAT". What do I do!!!! Do I just keep working behind their backs?

    submitted by /u/Ecossentials
    [link] [comments]

    Addicted to money/profit... need help on fixing my perspective

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I created a business as a passion project, but as it began earning money, my original goal began to slip...

    The problem now is that I'm becoming addicted to profit. I have an addictive personality, and I've always avoided smoking or gambling. Instead, I focused on creating art and creating this small side-business to help others. But when the money started coming in faster than I knew what to do with, more and more of my focus started centering on the numbers, and less of my focus went to creating new content, which is disappointing as it's why I started doing this in the first place.

    I think I have enough self-awareness to realize that this will become a major problem unless it's addressed. I'm still in school, and I'm spending less of my energy on my studies. Every 30 minutes to an hour, I feel the need to check on how "things are going" and find myself distracted. I don't want to become motivated by money, but it's happening, and I'm feeling a lot of cognitive dissonance.

    Are there resources to address this before this addiction gets bigger? And are there any tactics to separate yourself from this endless dopamine-induced circuit?

    I assume that many of you in r/business have gone through similar struggles when things started taking off. How did you manage to find balance in what motivated you?

    submitted by /u/eduroamDD
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a one man transport business

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Hello Redditors. An idea crossed my mind the other day about starting, basicly a one man transport business. I am 19 years old and I have loved trucks, tractors and anything big since always. my brother in law owns a company where he imports fabric from Turkey (we live in Slovenia) and sells it to the local sewing businesses. I have always been helping him with unloading the trucks (not ours), putting the goods into our warehouse and delivering the fabric with his van. My other brother in law works as a mechanic for his friend's logistics company and he talked about them retiring a 2015 van soon (because it has well over 700k km = 456k miles on the clock and is on it's third engine right now)
    I would love to buy something like that from them or something similar and start my own van transport business.
    If anyone has ever done someting similar or has expereinces in the speditions field I have some questions about the process. How do you start? How do you get your clients? Second question is What do I need to transport from one country to another? I imagine I would need some kind of contract? Who writes and verifies it?
    If anyone has a story on how they started their transport business I would love to hear it. What are the hidden "fuckovers" that people don't talk about?

    submitted by /u/MoonIsUnderrated
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know any print on demand services?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Hi. I am looking to start a clothing brand. Does anyone know any good print on demand services? e.g I don't have an inventory, a warehouse prints all my clothing and ships it to the buyer, but they take a chunk of the $$$.

    submitted by /u/8blackears
    [link] [comments]

    help with a word? (no idea what it is)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    my friend has asked a question about a word that he thinks is related to business he can't think of what it is, but:

    It's where if you're doing a trade/deal with somebody, for example you give them a house for them in a few months time to give you some money, they would give you something that they hold a lot of value to so that they are less compelled to scam you.

    an extra example i can think of is related to pokemon (sorry if a lot of people don't understand it) but if somebody is helping you evolve your Haunter into a Gengar, they would give you a Pokemon important to them (e.g a shiny) so that they would want to trade the Gengar back for their shiny so that there is a lot less of a chance that somebody gets scammed.

    submitted by /u/Supersonic119
    [link] [comments]

    Any Consultants here willing to answer a few questions about a consulting proposal?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Hello, my name is Matt and I am a student at Illinois State University. For my english class, we were asked to look into potential writing we will have to do in our career and interview someone in the field about it. If someone is willing to take some time to answer a couple quick questions about consulting proposals it would be a great help to me.

    submitted by /u/notthedyk
    [link] [comments]

    Founded an organization, finding it difficult to make a name for ourselves.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Hey there, I'm 18, was 17 when I founded this organization. I founded a group called Medical PP3D that donates masks and mask straps to first-responders, businesses, and the public. We're trying to become a legitimate nonprofit, so I know we aren't technically a business, but I'm looking for help in how to get our name out there.

    We've made business cards, we have a website, and several social media accounts. If you'd like to take a look, you can find it all at www.medicalpp3d.com

    We've had interviews with our local news and our district's congressman, but we never got too much publicity from those.

    How do you make a name for yourself? This seems to be the hurdle my group and I are struggling to overcome.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/MathAttackitt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment