• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020

    Business Applebee's, Boston Market, and Chuck E Cheese's have turned to food delivery apps, but they're hidden behind different virtual restaurant chain names

    Business Applebee's, Boston Market, and Chuck E Cheese's have turned to food delivery apps, but they're hidden behind different virtual restaurant chain names


    Applebee's, Boston Market, and Chuck E Cheese's have turned to food delivery apps, but they're hidden behind different virtual restaurant chain names

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Nokia shuts plant in south India after 42 test positive for coronavirus

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Nokia did not disclose how many workers at the plant in Sriperumbudur in the southern state of Tamil Nadu tested positive, but a source familiar with the matter said they were at least 42. The outbreaks at Nokia and OPPO underline the challenges of easing the two-month nationwide lockdown.

    submitted by /u/nasirbobby
    [link] [comments]

    China Traders Are Buying Hong Kong Stocks Like Never Before

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Tips for a domain name in E-mobility?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    I am going to sell E-scooters, E-bikes, E-foldable bikes and E-skateboards from different brands. I am only going to sell in my country in Europe, lateron I will expand internationally within Europe. I have been struggling to come up with a catchy name. A quick checklist for a domain name:

    1. Stick with .com
    2. Use keywords in your domain name search
    3. Keep your domain name short
    4. Make it easy to pronounce and spell
    5. Keep it unique and brandable: It's unique — your competition doesn't use anything similar. It's easy to memorize — not too wordy, no complex vowel combinations. It's easy to pronounce and dictate over the phone. It sounds trustworthy — some names can be a little shady by definition.
    6. Avoid hyphens in domain name
    7. Avoid doubled letters
    8. Leave room to expand
    9. Best memorable name is around 5 letters.

    A catchy domain name can also be created from describing the product with a sound that a product creates. Or taking the name of the inventor of the product, for example Nikola Tesla was the inventor of electricity, that is why Elon Musk chose Tesla because he sells electric vehicles. Names/words I came up with. I prefer a name that is availble of course. Here is the list (some are not available): - Electricrides - E-rides - Eriders - E-riders - E-riding - Epowered - Epoweredrides - E-powered - Tronics - Plev (means personal light electric vehicle) - Etronx - Pureelectric - Volt - Spark Thank you in advance for your advice, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

    submitted by /u/Purplejacket25
    [link] [comments]

    How to write a business summary?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm applying for this traineeship and they want me to write a brief summary of my brand niche idea as part of the application process. How would I format this and how long should it be? Any help would be great as I have no idea how this works, but it's an awesome opportunity to get my idea, that I've had for years, off the ground. Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/kilgoretrout378
    [link] [comments]

    The Importance of Software Development for Small Businesses

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    New Zealand media group Stuff to be sold to chief executive Sinead Boucher for NZ $1

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Wilderness camps to $50,000 RV rentals: Luxury travelers in pandemic ready to pay for privacy

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Slack CEO: Microsoft is ‘unhealthily preoccupied with killing us’

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Coronavirus: Apprentice star's ads banned over Covid-19 claims

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Create demand, rescue economy

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    The latest projections, like those by SBI, show catastrophic economic contraction in FY21. There's still time to avoid or largely mitigate this – through an avalanche of government spending aimed squarely at creating demand. The argument is simple.

    submitted by /u/nasirbobby
    [link] [comments]

    What to do if POS company (Epicor) is not progressing transition progress and has overall done any incredibly poor job?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Small business owner here. For the past 7 months I've been undergoing a massive POS system change with Epicor. To set up the system it was supposed to take approximately 6 months, since 6 months ago, I've been on the phone nonstop trying to stick a spur into the "project manager" and their team. Literally nothing gets done without me bitching and moaning and going over there heads. Day 1 when we went live, nearly nothing worked, we lost nearly $2000 in card transactions because the system was not set up properly. Since then, I've had to spend hours and hours at my computer manually doing things that the software was supposed to automate like ordering. I'm loosing thousands in sales due to the issues and constant distractions. I'm ready for legal action at this point due to their incredibly shitty job.

    I've had issues like the cash drawer opening after every card transaction, the PM claims the system isn't capable of deciding that, her boss was shocked to hear that because it can do that. They were shocked to here that they wanted the system to automatically print receipts and email invoices, claiming that no other store has ever requested that and that they would have to research it. The project manager had literally been lying to me nonstop when it comes to their short falls and failures. These are also not new employees, LinkedIn has them at the company for +10 years in many cases.

    Has anybody else had to deal with epicor, and if so what did you do to get them to get their shit together? If not, if you've ever had this issue before, where would I go to put a spur up their ass to get this together. I can't take it anymore.

    submitted by /u/PMMEYOURDANKESTMEME
    [link] [comments]

    F1 Business : Potential setback for Formula 1, British GP may be moved

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Studio space business

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Anyone own such space?

    Renting for photoshoots etc.

    Please share your country and experiences with this.

    Demand How easy it is to run Problems Profitability

    submitted by /u/Project7000-Youtube
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to the world of sales. What is a reasonable commission rate to as for?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I applied to a fine apparel retailer and they offered me a position using their social media and email for outreach to the community. They want to pay me on commission, but nobody involved is sure how to do that with such a position. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/TheCrimsonnerGinge
    [link] [comments]

    18 Year Old In Need of Help

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I'd greatly appreciate any comments on this post, anything helps! I'm an 18 year old boy from a small town in Virginia, I live with my parents, work a $10.25 an hour job, and I really want to dive in to becoming an entrepreneur (for non-selfish purposes). How could I get a basic start going with about $5,000 in my bank account and how could I convince my parents to possibly contribute (if I can show growth with my endeavors)? Note, I have two strict military parents that preach the "American Dream" bs so I have trouble remaining calm when I explain my goals to them. Anything helps!!! Feel free to message me! I will deeply listen to anything y'all can tell me!

    submitted by /u/ubryce00
    [link] [comments]

    Forming an LLC in NY

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I am looking to form an LLC in NY for a small side business I have. One of the requirements is publishing ads in two newspapers for 6 consecutive weeks notifying the public of formation. Is this "requirement" strictly enforced? Publishing fees are 1k up here in NYC. Should I get a registered agent and publish in their county? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HoldenLangston1001
    [link] [comments]

    The Fight for Freedom

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Looking for guidance about starting a business. Ya-rly

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Hey folks I'll try to keep it short.

    I have an idea to open up a retail and service type business in my area. Essentially activity center and arcade. I have no business education short of working for a retail corporation as a retail software troubleshooter (it was proprietary, so I cant get it).

    I am a veteran and I am aware of business loans and grants. What I'm looking for is some thoughts on a business plan, marketing/local inquiries about the prospect and some of the depths of a business.

    I've got ideas on where to get supplies and such, I'm stuck on point of sale systems and software. Not sure what would be useful and hoping to avoid subscriptions.

    I'm also aware I should start an LLC.

    I would appreciate thought for you or direction where to get more ideas.

    submitted by /u/dahuber
    [link] [comments]

    California to Raise Sales & Use Tax July 2020 (Are small business owners bailing out the corporations this time?)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Small business were already hurt by the pandemic and few received stimulus due to corporate trickery. This doesn't help small business owners at all. Especially for anyone who buying and selling wholesale.

    https://preview.redd.it/lte60w4y25151.png?width=1316&format=png&auto=webp&s=5cbb020027248e7d161a378343ca629549eb7f25

    https://preview.redd.it/e8eqeawz25151.png?width=1188&format=png&auto=webp&s=68e5a7da94238aed9d85ac5cc35083b7c845106c

    submitted by /u/AustinSours
    [link] [comments]

    China Military Incursions Meant to Deter Investment in India

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    "Innovations and Inventions From Your Daily Work" is the subject of our weekly ZOOMINAR tonight

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Featuring me, 30-year experienced inventor and entrepreneur Brian Zheng, and my past students presenting some of their current projects.

    We will discuss in our open online setting the best ways to push your innovations and inventions from your daily work.

    https://www.ideatomillion.com/live

    submitted by /u/brianzhengitm
    [link] [comments]

    "Innovations and Inventions From Your Daily Work" is the subject of our weekly ZOOMINAR tonight

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Featuring me, 30-year experienced inventor and entrepreneur Brian Zheng, and my past students presenting some of their current projects.

    We will discuss in our open online setting the best ways to push your innovations and inventions from your daily work.

    https://www.ideatomillion.com/live

    submitted by /u/brianzhengitm
    [link] [comments]

    Need an Answer

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Ok reddit help me with this. Say theres a video game company with 13 dollars a share, If that video game company releases a new game and that game does well does the share price go up? Thinking about getting into investing please help

    submitted by /u/Hilexel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment