• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 8, 2020

    Business In The 2020s, Caring About Things Will Go Mainstream

    Business In The 2020s, Caring About Things Will Go Mainstream


    In The 2020s, Caring About Things Will Go Mainstream

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Apple fined for slowing down old iPhones

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Pressure grows on China to re-open factories

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Just got a web design contract for 31k. Feels so good

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Just got one of my largest website design contracts for 31k and it feels so good. It is a social network for a small company that is international. Thought I would share. I have always been doing websites for people from $1k. I try not to turn down anyone at all. I also have one spot open left to slide someone in my $1k a month website management to (when I had lower pricing) I created a little branch of my business that manages people's websites, social media for 1k a month.

    Yeah anyways, I am happy with the big contract I just got. It is going to last 70 days. So sweet.

    submitted by /u/thewoodplank
    [link] [comments]

    I have been debating on House Rental Business

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I currently own a house (3 by 2) and I still owe 65K in my mortgage with 3.12% interest. My house is 'livable' but not very presentable in my point of view. I am currently replacing all carpets with LVT flooring and will repaint the whole interior of the house. I do have a few questions to the people here who are landlords:

    1. When you had your first rental property, what is the condition of the property before you decided to rent it out?
    2. Does the garage need to have sheetrock? My garage has some walls but in some areas, you could see the studs
    3. Should I pay off my mortgage first? The interest rate is low; I am not sure if its beneficial to pay it off and save up for a down payment for another house
    4. Who will pay for the 'hidden' fees of the house - sewer and trash?
    5. If rented, who will maintain the yard - weed control?
    6. Does it need to always be fully furnished before renting it out?
    submitted by /u/fnepomuceno
    [link] [comments]

    India has crossed a billion monthly digital payments. Now, to a billion transactions a day

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Crypto Exchange Loses "Almost All Funds" in Hack

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Question of Inheritance

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 01:33 PM PST

    What happens if an owner of a company without a board dies and they only have a child who is an infant?
    What happens if an owner of a company without a board dies and they only have a child who is an infant?

    submitted by /u/iamnickycharles
    [link] [comments]

    Experience expediting CAGE Code for SAM.gov registration?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Experience expediting CAGE Code for SAM.gov registration?

    I'm submitting an NEA grant for an org with Part 1 short form due Feb 13, and did not start the SAM.gov registration process until Monday, Feb. 3. The TIN verification processed quickly, and I was able to call DLA to expedite the CAGE Code assignment (which when I have, will allow me to begin the NEA app on Grants.gov). However, they won't give me a timeline to know whether there's any chance of it finalizing by the deadline.

    Have any of you been in my shoes before? Help...I'm in a pickle!

    submitted by /u/http-wwwdotcom
    [link] [comments]

    Defined Returns Plan

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Hi - can someone please explain to me what type of option a capital protected option is (put or call) and what model you would use to price the option given expected returns, initial investment and time frame? Any advice appreciated - thanks!

    submitted by /u/rutalkintome
    [link] [comments]

    Small-Business Owner Optimism Dips but Still Strong

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 08:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment