• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Startups Simple Rule of eCommerce SEO

    Startups Simple Rule of eCommerce SEO


    Simple Rule of eCommerce SEO

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:26 PM PDT

    Good Product Listing - all you need is a slightly better product listing than your competition. And the truth is, most eCommerce stores have no idea what they are doing! They use the same stock photography that their supplier sent them, they copy-paste the 75-word description from the wholesale catalog and then call it a day! So what DOES Google want? At a bare minimum, it wants an original picture of your product and an original description and a few reviews of your product if possible. This can be as quick as taking a snapshot of the image with your Phone and writing the basics about the item you're trying to sell.

    • Main feature
    • Specifications?
    • What is it made of?
    • How do you use it?
    • What kind of warranty does it have?

    Preemptively answering the questions that your customer might have about your product will help you rank higher on Google and help you sell more.

    Let me know your comments.

    submitted by /u/escaping9to5
    [link] [comments]

    I created a landing page builder, how do I market it?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    Hey, I have launched a landing page builder in January or so, mostly because I was running a lot of IG ads for myself, and wanted to own a tool that I could use to make landing pages very quickly and easily without having to mess with HTML and S3(and without having to pay). So I built it. Now I'm trying to get other people onto the platform.

    I have one pretty cool defferentiation from other builders in the works, but I don't really feel like coding it without users. How could I get some initial users? Where could I market something like this?

    submitted by /u/DartolomeuBias
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment