• Breaking News

    Monday, July 1, 2019

    Business Intel is auctioning off 8,500 patents as it exits 5G smartphone market

    Business Intel is auctioning off 8,500 patents as it exits 5G smartphone market


    Intel is auctioning off 8,500 patents as it exits 5G smartphone market

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:04 PM PDT

    Federal Reserve Chair: Regulation Will Be “Very, Very High” On Libra

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 01:52 AM PDT

    These Founders Turned a Vision Into Over 5 Million Pounds of Ocean Trash Removed

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    A Boston startup developing a nuclear fusion reactor just got a roughly $50 million boost

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    Heroin(532 Kg) Seized while smuggled from Pakistan through Trade Route

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:02 PM PDT

    What would you do?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 07:42 PM PDT

    Hey all! In my city (40k people) in Germany they are building a new shopping mall near the main train station. I ser this as a big oppurtinity and thought about renting a spot. But I am not sure about the best strategy. I thought about opening an own coffee shop (dont even need advertisement, customers will definitely come to that mall) or even a franchise like Dunkin Donuts. Another option would be smth like subway. What do you guys think? It can also be a small shop or smth. Would be happy about some ideas. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Hopeless2811
    [link] [comments]

    Paper beer bottles and waterless dye: Here’s how outdoor companies are getting creative to reduce their environmental impact

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Weatherford expected to file for bankruptcy on Monday

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    Taking over existing territory. Best way to contact customer base?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    Lendlease announces US$1bn data centre partnership - CRE Herald

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    Haggling with Internet Service Company?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm currently using Century Link as my internet service provider. In the area I live, I really only have the choice between them and Xfinity. My experience with CL is really horrible. I've never used an internet service as awful as this one in particular. I'm currently paying 40$ a month for the service, but I was wondering if anyone has had experience with bargaining the price down for internet service. I don't want to be paying more, but I genuinely just might leave Century Link because 40$ for whatever it is they're providing me (because it's definitely not quality internet service) is ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/triplecute
    [link] [comments]

    WeWork launches $2.9bn real estate investment platform - CRE Herald

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    Tips to Make Thousands Dollars in a Week. Must Watch - IMC Business Plan

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 12:28 AM PDT

    Facebook's digital currency may flourish where banks don't

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 04:55 PM PDT

    A How-to Guide On Becoming A LocalBitcoins Broker

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 01:07 PM PDT

    The Best FTP Alternative for Secure File Transfers

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Rio de Janeiro's Odd Bust of Bolivars Bound for Fake Fortune

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:50 AM PDT

    A cool story about brands under Fiat Chrysler ... Jeep: The Little Brand That Could

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Recommendations?Think I have a good idea for a business. Problem is : I am a "big picture kind of guy" so I need to explain it to a potential technical co-founder. What's stopping them from taking off with my idea, couple it with their technical knowledge and leave me in ruins?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 09:07 AM PDT

    In the end it's the imbalance of knowledge which bugs me:

    I'd need 7+ years to get in the ballpark of the person which I need as co-founder (computer science, machine learning, AI....) if I could even get there at all .

    Whereas everything that person needs to get going would be a day with me and to look a couple of dozens of charts which shows all the trends which could potentially be exploited by the start up .

    At that point if they find those trends compelling nothing stops them from going their own way and couple their technical abilities + the newly discovered compelling idea (my idea ugh.) and incorporate a company themselves...seeking funding..the whole 9 yards and leave me in ruins basically.

    What are some possible solutions? Non compete agreements are a joke, the economic motor of the country (California) doesn't even recognize them....

    submitted by /u/AjaxFC1900
    [link] [comments]

    The Decline of Reebok...7 Reasons Leading to Downfall

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    "Never go into business with friends"

    Posted: 30 Jun 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    I've read that phrase twice today and now that I think about it... It does make sense

    Business might ruin the friendship

    Are the success stories (example: the creators of Southpark are best friends) so rare?

    submitted by /u/Pierrlebe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment